30. Vampire to Cybertronian

(Transformers and Trash of the Count are not mine. The picture above is a screenshot.
"Talking"
'thinking'
-comm speech-
Enjoy!)

Cale's Funeral in previous life:

Fredo sighed, "He has finally moved on."

Choi Han murmured, "Yes Duke, he has."

Fredo looked at the sky, "Life is cruel."

Choi Han had a sad expression on his face, "Yes, it can be cruel."

Fredo's lips were trembling, "No parent should ever have to bury their child."

Raon nudged him gently, "Grandpa Fredo, Cale, no Dad lived a very happy life. He never said it but he was very happy."

Fredo took a deep breathe controlling himself, "I know, I know, I watched over him as well, remember? Alongside the other Dragons."

Alver looked at him, "You loved him as your son and I think he cared about you as his father as well. He would not say it out loud but it was obvious."

Fredo's kips quirked upward, "And you loved him as a lover but never told him."

Alver was shocked, "What? I don't know.... "

Fredo scoffed amused now, "Oh! Do not act so surprised young elf. I am a vampire and lived longer than you elves."

Alver looked away, "He was a human and I am an elf. It would not have worked."

Fredo refuted, "And I am a vampire. It did not stop me from loving my human son."

Alver, "Perhaps in another life, I will have that courage."

Alver's funeral:

Fredo, "So, the young King moved on too."

Choi Han, "Yes, he did."

Raon sniffed, "He was not the same after Dad died."

Fredo pat the young dragon's head, "No, no he was not. Hopefully in the next life they will be together, eh?"

Choi Han snorted, "Good luck to him."

Fredo then turned serious, "Choi Han, Raon, will you move in with me?"

Choi Han was surprised, "You want us to stay with you? Why?"

Fredo, "Nothing special, I just promised my son I would make sure you are okay as well."

Raon, "Thank you, Grandpa Fredo."

Fredo patted Raon's head, "It is lonely for long lived creatures like us, isn't it?"

Choi Han, "Yes, it is lonely."

Raon and Choi Han had moved in with Duke Fredo after the most beloved Elf King Alver had passed away. Actually most of their original friends were long gone leaving only the Vampire Duke, the black Dragon and the dark swordsman. The three lived together for the next thousand years, Choi Han's aura becoming intertwined with Raon's as the years passed. They taught at the Academy together, Raon teaching magic, Choi Han teaching art of the sword and Fredo teaching them history. Then one day the Duke realized even Raon was getting old and just like Raon, Choi Han was at his limit as well. Duke Fredo was dreading the day when the last two original companions who followed his son would pass on.

Raon's funeral:

Fredo, "My grandson and old friend have moved on as expected."

Rosalie, a brunette who was the original Rosalind's descendant, "Duke Fredo, it is raining."

Fredo smiled at the young Knight, "I am alright Rosalie, do not worry about this old man."

Rosalie watched him leave with worried eyes, she knew the history of the Headmaster and the legendary Shield Master. The Shield Master was his human son and everyone knew how much the Headmaster loved his only human son. Even his vampire children adored and missed the late Lord Cale always speaking about him with fondness. Rosalie and the others wished they could have met him too, Lord Cale sounded like someone who was worth loving. Then, a few years later the Academy mourned once again, the passing of their most beloved Vampire Lord, Headmaster Fredo. Rosalie was now an adult and the Headmistress of the Academy, she hoped and prayed for her late teacher to be reunited with his beloved son again.