10. Thinking of Solutions

(Transformers and Trash of the County are not mine.
The picture above is a screenshot from the IDW comics.
"talking"
'thinking'
-comm speech-
Enjoy!)

Sam sighed a few days later as he sat back to relax with his kids who returned, "Things have been crazy."

Hong cooed from his left, 'We are together again.'

Ohn was leaning on Sam's right side, 'I hope we stay together longer this time.'

Raon was purring as he felt Sam pat his head, 'Those stupid adults are still fighting over my human. He is my human.'

Miles found him gazing absent mindedly at the sky, "Sam, you okay?"

Sam turned to look at him, "Yes, are they still arguing?"

Miles shrugged nonchalantly, "Megatron and Optimus are still talking. At least, the two of them are no longer fighting each other. Though the heated words between them, still have not died down yet. They got some pretty major issues between them. The others are staying out of it."

Sam muttered under his breath feeling a head ache come in, "I hope I am not forced into something I do not like."

Allspark, 'They will not dare if they want more sparklings. Humph!'

Glutton, 'Agreed!'

Thief, 'We can always loot them as punishment.'

Sam, 'Yes, yes, let us enjoy the peace for now.'

Megatron stormed over to where they were relaxing after a few minutes, "Enough Prime! I refuse to allow any of my men to be insulted in any way."

Sam looked up and Megatron looked very furious, "Oh dear! Megatron?"

Megatron's optics softened when he saw them, "Hello Samuel, Ohn, Hong and Raon. Excuse the poor manners."

Sam shook his head, "It is alright. I prefer the blunt emotions over the false pretenses."

Optimus smiled at the teen as if he had not been arguing with Megatron, "How are you doing now, Sam? You were throwing up blood earlier."

Sam, "Do not worry too much. That was a side effect of using my powers."

Miles had a dark look, "I would prefer it more if you did not hurt yourself so much."

Megatron nodded, "Agreed! You are not allowed to hurt yourself anymore little one."

Sam, "Fine! Fine! I will not argue with you on this."

Optimus was skeptical, "Bumblebee, you are to stay close to him, no matter what happens."

Megatron, "Scalpel, you as well."

Bumblebee, "I can take care of him on my own."

Scalpel huffed at him arrogantly, "I am the Doctor not you."

Sam interrupted when he saw Bumblebee gear up for a fight, "Anyway, what was the shouting about earlier?"

Megatron looked at him sighing as he sat down next to them, "It was about the living arrangements. They want to move my soldiers to the Hoover Dam. The very cursed place that imprisoned me."

Sam nodded in understanding, "Ah! I see the problem."

Optimus, "Well, it is just one of the disagreements. There is a debate over the last piece of Allspark shard too."

Sam, "Let me see. Do you have it with you?"

Optimus nodded, "Yes, it is very small."

Sam took the shard, 'Hey, Allspark, can you create a copy, with half the power inside this?'