Chp 1

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 1 Rebirth
  After the heavy rain washed away City B, the wind was mixed with a hint of coolness, and it was desolate and quiet, like a large Shura field that was left to be slaughtered.

  As night falls, the usual lively hustle and bustle fades away from the streets. Only scattered street lamps shine with blazing light, standing tall and strong like men of letters.

  The familiar moon and stars have disappeared for three days.

  There are no signs.

  Experts from various countries are talking about this. Some say that the orbits of the earth and the moon have shifted and will continue in the future. Some say that the moon has entered a dormant period and the Blue Star may usher in lasting darkness for months or even years. Others say that It was said that planets from outer space were about to hit the moon and the world would end...

  In short, under various logical or illogical speculations, everyone on Blue Star was in danger for a while.

  Pessimists firmly believe that the end of the world will come soon, and they will crazily enjoy a luxurious life in the remaining time of survival.

  In an alternative way, it promotes social economic consumption during the day.

  The business of entertainment venues, gourmet restaurants, tourism and health care is unprecedentedly good, and it has skyrocketed to several levels.

  Supermarkets and convenience stores often run out of stock, and many people's homes are full of food and daily necessities.

  The more stuffed they are, the more secure they feel.

  A two-story Lin's noodle restaurant is located in the luxurious commercial street of B City. Downstairs, there is a simple front desk, a transparent kitchenette, and tables and chairs all stacked together.

  The empty space was filled with boxes after boxes of mineral water, rice, flour, cooking oil, condiments, allergy medicine, cold medicine, bandages, alcohol, etc.

  At the corner of the stairs, five large silent generators stand.

  Upstairs is a small room with one bedroom, one bathroom and one balcony. It was usually a cozy little room, but now it is so crowded that only one person can walk in the hallway.

  Several boxes of sanitary napkins, paper towels, and wet wipes were stacked high. The left side of the double bed was piled with clothing from all seasons, as well as two boxes of unopened underwear and socks.

  Countless dried sweet potatoes are drying on the railings of the balcony. The rest of the area is obscured by pickled fish, duck, and beef hanging all over the place. Tiny gaps allow in the narrow rays of the sun. There are jars of fresh food on the ground. Prepared and fermenting pickles and radish.