Chp 32

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 32 Chunxiu regrets
  "Ang, haven't you been rushing to register? Sister is so kind this time, these people belong to you."

  Chunxiu is a complete beauty control, although her superiors require her to send all the newcomers She rushed over to register, but her pockmarked and chinese face made her unable to bear to look at him.

  There are too many people working for the deputy base commander, and there is no shortage of these five people anyway.

  With this thought in mind, Chunxiu turned her head and used actions to drive away the people.

  She was so shocked by the ugliness that she didn't realize that this time Jiang Kai didn't lead the newcomer in her direction, but instead got closer and closer to Chen Xue.

  The attitude shown by Chunxiu did not anger Chen Xue. On the contrary, she was happy.

  Ten days ago, she was appointed by the base director to take up the position of city entry registrar, but after so many days, there was no one registered under her.

  The blank form on the paper has not changed after several days, and is about to be stained with dust. It all shows that Deputy Base Director Zhang Jun is deeply poisoned by the base, and his influence has infiltrated to this extent.

  Creepy.

  The concession from the opponent next door re-energized Chen Xue's motivation for work. In fact, she was not the base director's confidant, but the base director was kind-hearted and gave her this job. The pay was pretty decent, and he didn't force her to achieve anything.

  Chen Xue didn't want to let down such a good base commander. She took out her pen and actively called Qin Simu, who was standing in front, to come over.

  "Hey, new comers, come and register with me."

  The ugly face with Chinese characters and the disgusting pockmark were getting closer and closer to her. Chen Xue didn't think they were ugly at all, but rather kind and cute.

  These are her first customers.

  The keen Qin Simu noticed the undercurrent of the two women at the window, and asked in a thick voice: "Auntie, you and my father can register first. Can we sit on the chairs over there?" The latter sentence was from Qin

  Si Mu Zai asked Chen Xue.

  Obviously, there was an old man with handicapped legs in their team.

  Chen Xue was stunned for a moment, realized that the man was talking to her, and agreed with a smile.

  "Of course, you can go and sit down."

  A sharp female voice sounded next to her, sounding very sarcastic and mean: "No! You are the only ones who want to sit on the VIP chairs?" In fact,