chp 17

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 17 The Old Man’s Superpower

  Wang Li, Xu Xiaojing, and Chen Youjing also gathered together without knowing why, waiting for Lin Luyan to speak.

  At Qin Simu's signal, the Qi brothers and sisters walked hand in hand to the snoring old man.

  My brother patted his chest to cheer himself up. The younger sister hid behind her older brother, only daring to turn sideways and squint.

  She was still a little scared of the suffocating feeling of being dragged away with her feet off the ground.

  Qi Yining glanced at the timid sister, took a small step forward resolutely, and shouted into the old man's left ear: "Grandpa, wake up, Sister Lin has something to tell you." "Huh

  ... Huh...huh..."

  The thin push squeezed out a circle of light in the darkness. Mr. Wang opened his eyes drowsily, keeping his eyes narrowed, and let out a "hum".

  Older people react slowly and speak loudly. Sometimes their unintentional words may sound like anger to children, and they can easily scare them.

  The old man has obvious acne and wrinkles on his face, giving him a fierce look.

  Qi Yining had secretly done a lot of mental construction. The moment the old man opened his eyes, the courage he had accumulated was instantly shattered. His legs were so weak that they were trembling. He put his hands tightly behind his back, even if he was scared, he still protected Qi Xiaoxin behind him.

  Lin Luyan, who noticed the situation here, glared at Qin Simu pretending to complain. Don't think that she didn't know who indirectly caused the child's emotional change.

  She walked over to help Qi Yining, "Old man, come here with the old lady. I have something to discuss with you."

  Mr. Wang nodded, patted his wife who was sleeping next to him to wake up, and motioned for her to follow him. The proprietress of the restaurant should have something to say.

  Old Mrs. Zhang, who had been running for her life these days, could not open her eyes, but she remembered that Lin Luyan was a kind-hearted girl who gave them food, so she gave them enough face and insisted on joining the impromptu meeting in the restaurant.

  With everyone present, the first small meeting of the restaurant's resident team, with Lin Luyan as the core, officially began.

  The entire audience was quiet and solemn, waiting for Lin Luyan to speak.

  Qi Xiaoxin couldn't help but let out a small burp, covering her mouth with her little hands, her dimples turning red with shame.

  As a specially invited attendee of the meeting, Xiaoxin felt that she had embarrassed her brother, so she pursed her lips and said softly, "I'm sorry."