chp 20

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 20 Zombification? !

  "Don't cry... It's not necessarily okay. What if I get lucky and become a superpower? When the time comes, I will kill as many zombies as they come, and the two of us will get half of the crystal cores." This

  sentence Words can't comfort Lin Luyan. After surviving two lives, how can she still not know the fate of being injured by zombies?
  No one can survive in this situation, let alone activate superpowers and become a superpower.

  "Qin Simu, I will definitely try my best to save your life." Lin Luyan sobbed and crawled to the most obvious blood stain on the ground. With the help of the small light source, she carefully looked at her exclusive business panel.

  Although she had already studied every section inside, she didn't want to give up as long as there was a glimmer of hope.

  The module type in the business panel, in addition to business, is restaurant security.

  The products in the [Mall] are still only ingredients.

  Ingredients...

  Ingredients...

  Ingredients!
  Lin Luyan remembered that Yu Min had told her before about the feedback after eating restaurant food, and the results of her several tastes were exactly what Yu Min said. The whole person would be more energetic and energetic. It will make your ears clearer and your eyesight clearer.

  In any case, the ingredients sold in the [mall] should be Lin Luyan's last hope.

  With many years of experience as a chef, Lin Luyan quickly thought of some ingredients that could be eaten raw.

  Lettuce, cucumbers, carrots, tomatoes...

  At this moment, Qin Simu didn't have the energy to chew food, so Lin Luyan could only buy the tomatoes with the highest price, squeeze out the juice, and give it to him to drink.

  The man was in pain so much that he lost all five senses, the meridians in his body were screaming crazily, and black energy kept wandering around.

  The nails gradually become long and sharp, and the teeth in the mouth also come out, and there is a tendency that they cannot be covered.

  Just when he was about to raise his hands to surrender, the cool and sour liquid dripped into his mouth, melting into every bone and blood, and combining with it.

  All changes leading to death are miraculously retroactive.

  The previous battle with the two-meter-tall zombie basically used up all Lin Luyan's energy.

  Now she held on with willpower, crushed the tomatoes, and squeezed them for Qin Simu to drink.

  There are 6 tomatoes worth 5 points, each one about the size of two fists.