chp 9

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 9 Restaurant Planting Area

  Lin Luyan was a little dissatisfied with the name of the restaurant. She didn't like this weird language. Because of its appearance, Blue Star was reduced to what it is now.

  But she is still very happy that the restaurant can be upgraded.

  The gambling agreement seemed a bit difficult, but with Qin Simu's presence, ten first-level (crystal core) zombies were not a problem.

  As for the second-level zombies... If Qin Simu can't defeat them, he can just find an expert to help. Anyway, among the people who come to the restaurant to spend money in the future, there will definitely be people with super powers.

  The clouds dispersed, the banging stopped, and the brand new restaurant appeared.

  From the outside, the restaurant still maintains the height of three floors, but has extended a lot of space around it.

  Lin Luyan's hand touched the steering wheel, and she felt a burning sensation in her palm. After a while, she returned to normal, and she didn't pay much attention to the special symptoms that suddenly appeared in her body.

  Press the accelerator, drive the RV directly into the warehouse on the first floor, and park on the side.

  There is no significant change in the size of the warehouse compared to the original one.

  There is a new object inside - a three-story elevator that leads directly to the storage room on the second floor and the living room on the third floor.

  Qi Yining, who had just arrived, took her younger sister Qi Xiaoxin and got out of the car in a daze, her palms sweating nervously.

  Although he really wanted the kind eldest brother and eldest sister in front of him to take him and his sister in, the housekeeper aunt said that children are despised by everyone in the last days and will only drag them down as adults.

  This is most likely just a hopeless extravagance.

  Qin Simu and Lin Luyan were very busy. The first thing they did when they got off the car was to move the various medicines and medical instruments collected in the afternoon to the shelves in the warehouse and then simply organize them.

  Except for the first sentence they heard, "get off the car," the Qi brothers and sisters stood obediently beside the RV and continued to wait for other "instructions."

  The two children thought they had concealed their inner expectations and anxiety very well. They stared at Lin Luyan's back with burning eyes, pursed their lips and remained silent.

  The eldest brother is very skilled, but it seems that the pretty sister is the one who calls the shots.

  Lin Luyan put a strand of hair that had fallen off while working back to her ear, turned around and saw Qi Yining and Qi Xiaoxin looking at her blankly, and couldn't help but smile.