chp 15

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 15: Super Power Shielding and Protection
  Eating was important, so he walked quickly towards Lin Luyan's location.

  Qin Simu, who had quick eyes and quick hands, stopped Yu Min, warned him to keep his distance, and came in through the door of the restaurant next door.

  Yu Min stood at the door of the warehouse, feeling very excited. He almost thought that this restaurant was just a flash in the pan, but he didn't expect that he would still have the opportunity to eat there.

  "Boss lady, I want to order. One of yesterday's single meals."

  After saying that, he took out three crystal cores and a large number of gold jewelry from his pocket, and hurriedly handed them over. Two of them were just killed. owned.

  He happened to see it and solved it boldly.

  Once familiar, Yu Min has gained a certain level of proficiency in killing zombies.

  Lin Luyan naturally welcomes the business that comes to her door. What's more, the restaurant kitchen in simple mode can solve personal dietary problems in minutes, making cooking easy.

  After getting the restaurant proprietress's approval, Yu Min felt relieved and sat on the chair next door, waiting quietly.

  Hearing the news, the Qi brothers and sisters ran out of the staff room excitedly to greet Lin Luyan and Qin Simu. The child's mind was focused on the door connecting the warehouse and the restaurant. He didn't pay attention to his acquaintance Yu Min sitting in the hall, and didn't even pay him a glance.

  Yu Min took out the cartoon figures from the bottom of the box at home from his backpack. He smiled and walked to the side of the Qi brothers and sisters. He bent slightly and spoke in an uncharacteristically gentle tone: "Kids, thank you for the reception yesterday. This is a gift from my brother to you two. one's gift."

  The proprietress of [wahada restaurant] is very arrogant, and the other man is also very unpleasant to deal with. After weighing the situation, Yu Min decided to start with the two children first and slowly figure them out to pave the way for his future.

  The food in the restaurant has extremely magical power, and he must find a way to cling to it no matter what.

  Individuals who want to survive safely in the apocalypse will not be innocent.

  At Lin Luyan's signal, Chen Youjing put the two six-person tables together, and then helped Wang Li lift Xu Xiaojing, who was still unconscious, onto the table.

  Just in case, he found a thick rope and tied her body to the table tightly, so that even if she turned into a zombie, she wouldn't be able to hurt anyone.

  Yu Min put down the figurine that he couldn't give away and stepped forward curiously, his eyes wandering wildly around the unconscious woman.

  Were you not bitten by a zombie? Otherwise, this place will be overwhelmed.