chp 2

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 2 The restaurant first appeared.
  The news-specific ending song played, and the hour hand pointed to eight o'clock in the evening.

  The amount of sand and snow falling from the sky gradually became less and less, and several rays of golden light shot down, transforming into small tokens and descending into the world.

  Lin Luyan wrapped herself in a thick coat, mounted a small electric donkey, and headed straight for the area closest to her at a speed of forty-five yards per hour.

  In the coming apocalypse, if you want to live safely, you must either awaken powerful powers or enter a shelter to seek refuge.

  The predecessors of what people in later generations would call shelter were these strange tokens.

  At first, when the electricity was still available, the radio that had been kept in the locker all year round was taken out and played all day long, listening to the location, function and origin of the shelter on a loop.

  Some accidentally touch and bind, while others are destined to be chosen when the token is about to dissolve transparently.

  In her previous life, Lin Luyan had no special powers, no shelter, and no necessary conditions for survival.

  This time, she had to get a piece no matter what! Otherwise, I will be sorry for the chance of rebirth given by God.

  The ground is covered with sand and snow, and the wind is shrill.

  The people huddled in bed in fear, timidly watching the scene that had never been seen in Blue Star in a century, and not daring to go out easily.

  There was only a petite figure, wearing a pink helmet, leaning on the battery car, jerking the handle, and driving rapidly.

  The golden token is only about the size of a palm. The Arabic numerals displayed in the middle are slightly raised and the dark color is eye-catching.

  20.

  Then it dropped to 19.

  When the hand card is touched, a brilliant light will appear in an instant, which is dazzling.

  At this moment, Lin Luyan clearly felt her heart beating violently.

  Plop, plop, plop...

  It seemed that in the next second, bright blood would spurt out.

  She did it! Got the key item bound to the shelter!
  At the same time, using this golden token as the base point, similar tokens within thirty kilometers nearby instantly become transparent and lose their binding function.

  "Ding! Congratulations on successfully binding the Doomsday Business Token."

  "Generating the business panel..."