chp 13

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 13 Shuguang Base
  Wang Li's boyfriend Chen Youjing, who was standing aside, also gritted his teeth. He despised a scum like Fu Kun the most in his life! But now is not the time to call out scumbags.

  "The gas station is not safe. We must leave first. Don't worry, you two, those people will definitely be punished."

  Wang Li pulled Xu Xiaojing and prepared to leave with Chen Youjing.

  Not far away, two zombies discovered them.

  "Ah! There are zombies!" Wang Li screamed in fear. The three of them had no weapons on hand to deal with the zombies, so they could only run in panic in the same direction.

  There were a few scattered long branches on the grass. Chen Youjing bent down to pick them up and quickly distributed them to Wang Li and Xu Xiaojing.

  At this time, the zombies seemed to have some wisdom and could distinguish the fighting strengths of different humans, and aimed their teeth and claws at the weak girls.

  At the critical moment, Chen Youjing stood by Wang Li and first helped his girlfriend deal with the zombies.

  Bang...

  the branches were torn apart by sharp zombie claws.

  On the other side, Xu Xiaojing collapsed on the ground alone, her legs trembling uncontrollably, and she moved back desperately.

  When she was about to lose consciousness due to fright, the two heroes descended from the sky and worked together tacitly. They used two long knives to kill the zombie neatly, cut off its head, and then dug out the crystal core inside.

  These two heroes were Lin Luyan and Qin Simu who happened to be passing by and wanted to collect diesel at the gas station. They had just raided a circle of children's supplies and planned to come here to stock up on a few barrels of diesel.

  As soon as Lin Luyan and Qin Simu got out of the car, they heard a strange woman shouting. Fortunately, they arrived in time and saved Xu Xiaojing's life.

  The three people who came back to their senses thanked Lin Luyan and Qin Simu repeatedly. If it weren't for them, they would have almost become a zombie's meal. If they were unlucky, they might be directly assimilated into disgusting and terrifying zombies.

  When going out, Lin Luyan made a plan for herself today, to find out about the survival situation of human beings in the thirty-five days of the end of the world.

  But unfortunately, in the shopping mall I went to in the morning, there was a group of people who looked like gangsters had set up camp there, and there was a red-scarred naked woman tied up in the corner.

  Lin Luyan despised the collapse of the social moral system, but she could only sigh deeply, and then led Qin Simu, who was equally angry, to quietly take a long way to collect supplies.