Chp 34

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 34 Sun Cheng leaves.
  The leader was just about to confirm with the girl in suit that they had chosen the transportation job, but the young man standing at the end with his head down suddenly rushed forward and resolutely tore off the paper about the crystal core mission.

  His cheeks and ears were flushed red, and his bulging fists were clenched, as if to cheer himself up, he roared excitedly.

  "I, I won't go with them, I want to choose the crystal core mission."

  The girl in the suit smiled seductively at him, lowered her waist slightly, and bowed respectfully, showing off her plump breasts.

  "This outstanding young man with ideals and ambitions, please tell me your name so that I can admire you." "

  Sun Cheng." The young man blushed. He was still young and was embarrassed to stare at the girl and kept looking up. ceiling.

  The other three did not stop Sun Cheng, but just asked him, are you really sure you want to choose the crystal core mission?

  Sun Cheng nodded firmly. He decided to take a risk, otherwise he would always be a low-level person in the base who had a good meal.

  He wants to climb up.

  The young man named Sun Cheng followed the girl to the secret room. Before leaving, he was told that he would take on the F-class crystal core mission. After the training, he went out directly and told the three accompanying young men not to wait for him.

  The three of them wanted to persuade Sun Cheng again, but after seeing the small half bag of instant noodles that the girl gave Sun Cheng, they were speechless.

  Even the S-class crystal core mission does not have the rule of giving food in advance, but...

  The girl shook the rest in her hand, winked with charm, and revealed her sweet lips, "Are you sure you want to choose the transportation job? The pay is far less generous than this. If you miss this village, you will not have this store. The rules set by the manager, I'm not so kind every time."

  No one with any sense would believe this.

  The other three teenagers were stunned and swallowed hard. They wanted to take it but didn't have the courage to take that step.

  "Brother Zhen, please give it to my sister and tell her not to go out so hard... take care of it." Sun Cheng held Zhen Keshuai's hand tightly and handed him one-eighth of the bag of instant noodles.

  The tone of his voice was heavy as it shouldn't be at this age, just like explaining the aftermath.

  The thin instant noodles now weighed a thousand pounds. Zhen Keshuai didn't want to collect them on his behalf, but he couldn't give any advice to dissuade him.