chp 7

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 7 The Qi Brothers
  and Sisters When they separated from Qin Simu, there were several weak zombie roars in the distance.

  Now I don't even see the shadow of the zombies, which is really strange.

  In her previous life, Lin Luyan was timid and had about zero experience of hoarding goods alone. She simply guessed that there were no traces of zombies because this was a no-man's land.

  The sightseeing elevator in the home furnishing mall has special power storage equipment. Lin Luyan pushed the trolley inside and pressed the button to go to the third floor.

  --Catering supplies area.

  Although there is a unique crystal core purchase channel in her business panel, it is only for ingredients.

  Lin Luyan has thought more about it. Not everyone will risk their lives to dine in her restaurant in the future. There will definitely be some potential customers who want to enjoy the takeaway service.

  She studied the restaurant system for a long time, but couldn't seem to find this one, so she wanted to create the conditions for delivery herself.

  There were various styles of packing boxes on the shelves. Lin Luyan touched them one by one, picked the strongest one, and moved them all to her car.

  Then I went to the opposite side and picked up three boxes of disposable chopsticks.

  .........

  When Qin Simu moved the supplies for the second time, Lin Luyan was already sitting in the driver's seat watching out.

  The man put on a new set of clean clothes, casual clothes picked from a high-end men's clothing store, which matched his appearance and figure very well.

  "Are you mysophobic?"

  This question was asked a bit abruptly, and after struggling for a moment, Lin Luyan still raised it. Since she decided to be a long-term ally, she wanted to know more about him.

  If the other person is mysophobic, she will also pay more attention to this aspect to reduce friction between them.

  ah? Qin Simu was stunned for a moment, and then thought of something. He lowered his head and glanced at the clothes he had put on not long ago: "I
  don't have mysophobia, it's just that the original clothes were stained with zombie blood and I threw them away."

  Lin Luyan nodded and stepped on the clothes. He throttled up and drove towards the restaurant. "It seems that there are more zombies in the supermarket and the square. I didn't see any zombies here. They probably all gathered at your place." Qin Simu leaned against the passenger seat

  . , smiled, nodded casually, and said nothing more.

  He never liked being in debt to others, so before going to collect the needed supplies, he deliberately took a few extra steps to deal with the zombies around Lin Luyan's only path in advance.