chp 16

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 16 The initial expansion of the restaurant's power.
  Everyone was amazed at the miraculous skills in front of them. This was the first time they witnessed the birth process of a superpower.

  Yu Min couldn't wait to speak: "Beauty, how did you awaken your superpower? Can you share it with me? There were all kinds of things on the website before, and I couldn't distinguish them clearly." After learning about the existence of superpowers on the Internet, Yu

  Min Min has been fantasizing about and looking forward to her own exclusive powers.

  The post stated that he had tried blowing on the balcony in the early morning, holding his breath for two minutes, and shouting "I am a superpower" 300 times in a row, but nothing happened and his body was even more tired.

  After finally seeing a person with superpowers in real life, he should ask more carefully in order to pave the way for his future.

  In this regard, Yu Min is simply sober in the world.

  Xu Xiaojing shook her head. She didn't know how she awakened her powers. It might be pure luck.

  Even people like Pan Chen have awakened dual-system abilities. God is really short-sighted.

  This question has been asked in everyone's heart. They also want to awaken supernatural powers like Xu Xiaojing and have the ability to protect themselves in the end of the world.

  Qin Simu, who was only focused on eating the food on the table, paused for a rare moment, and a sharp dark light flashed through his dark pupils.

  Super powers...

  When everyone gathered to chat, a strange old man and lady with gray hair stumbled in.

  The two of them were out of breath and shouted hurriedly: "Oh, there are so many people here, everyone hide, the zombies are chasing us!"

  As he spoke, he stretched out his wrinkled and dark palms and pulled up Qi Xiaoxin's cuffs hard, causing his whole body to fly up, taking the little girl with him to continue walking forward.

  He used the fastest speed to hide himself. This skill was completely unlike that of an old man in his seventies or eighties who quickly stepped into the coffin with half a foot.

  "Ah ah ah, brother, save me." Qi Xiaoxin was so uncomfortable that she couldn't breathe as a strange force pressed her fate's throat.

  Qi Yining was too weak to pull him back, so he could only follow him anxiously.

  The zombies baring their teeth and claws outside the door stopped moving the moment the old man stepped into the restaurant. They were confused for a while, then changed direction and left without a trace.