Chp 24

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 24 is actually a space power!
  Secretly speculating about the situation of the man who was dragged in, and whether the person behind this store is good or evil.

  Liu Cheng's white bracelet issued a "Didi" warning for three consecutive seconds, and a large bold text appeared in front of his eyes.

  [Countdown to restaurant stay: 5 minutes. 】

  The countdown made people feel panicked. Liu Cheng wanted to ask the people in the restaurant what was going on with the countdown, but the faces of those people were worried and shrouded in a strong low pressure.

  Seems inconvenient to disturb.

  Liu Cheng: "Dad, I received a message here, saying that my stay in the restaurant was less than five minutes." Upon

  hearing this, Liu Zhixing squinted close to the yellow bracelet and looked carefully. The number displayed was thirty-five minutes. , half an hour longer than Liu Cheng’s.

  For privacy reasons, only the manager or the customer can see the bracelet on the customer's hand. Other people close to the customer can only see a small colored circle.

  It was half an hour later. Liu Cheng's eyes darkened, and his originally relaxed hands gradually tightened. He didn't know whether he should be happy or sad about the time difference between the two of them.

  Thinking that his father's legs and feet were now inconvenient, the restaurant was the safest place for him. After careful consideration, he said: "Dad, I will wait for you at the door. You can have a good rest here and fill up the time." Then he left

  . When he came to Yu Min, his tone was much more respectful:

  "I have four minutes left in my restaurant stay. How long will it take before I can come in next time? Also, how can I stay for half an hour longer like my father. As you know, he is older and his feet are still weak. No, I'm a little worried."

  Yu Min was confused after hearing this: "Are you... sure you are half an hour apart? Logically speaking, it shouldn't be. People like us can only increase the time through our contribution to the restaurant. ."

  "Really? Are those two gray-haired old men and women the same?" Yu Min's explanation once again refreshed Liu Cheng's previous self-justification of the restaurant. According to his assumption, older people should have more Wait half an hour.

  The two were silent for a few seconds. Yu Min suddenly realized something and made an expression like "I understand you, brother." He had been thinking about things like Liu Cheng before, making random guesses, and was slapped in the face in the end.

  Although he didn't understand where the half hour Liu Cheng mentioned came from, he was very familiar with the emotional changes in his face.

  There were too many mysteries that could not be answered reasonably. Liu Cheng wanted to ask more questions, and at the risk of offending the restaurant manager, he quietly interrupted the small group meeting between Lin Luyan and others.