Chp 50

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 50 Beating up a strong man
  Going up the mountain, there is only one way to die.

  The beauties, whose thoughts were low and waiting for their resignation, did not notice that Zhang Siqi was very restless at this moment and kept pacing back and forth anxiously.

  The time agreed with Hu was about to exceed, and he was very worried about why Sun Cheng hadn't come back yet. He couldn't find anyone to replace him in a short time.

  The same goes for the merciless Zou Kai. Why can't he even catch up with a person with diarrhea when he is a powerful speed user?

  Waste, all waste!
  Zhang Siqi kicked the stone on the ground hard and screamed. He was injured by the interaction of forces.

  A black crow landed on Zhang Siqi's shoulder, made a chirping sound, then flapped its wings a few times and flew away.

  Then Zhang Siqi's expression worsened, and he became panicked. A layer of sweat oozed from his forehead, and he was so anxious that he was spinning.

  The black crow just told him that the master was impatient with waiting and told him to act quickly and let the beauty go up the mountain.

  He wanted to, but Sun Cheng hadn't arrived yet.

  The appearance of the black crow means that Zhang Jun has lost his patience.

  That was the special skill of one of his subordinates, the Bird Whisperer. It was usually not used until the critical moment.

  Zhang Siqi knew that he was doomed.

  He probably guessed that Sun Cheng and Zou Kai would not come back. Even so, he could not send people out to look for them because there was not enough time.

  The only way now...

  "Go and beat him up. Wait, the same goes for those two."

  Zhang Siqi almost forgot that there were two beauties who left with Sun Cheng, so they also had to find someone to take over. .

  The number of beauties is determined by the fox.

  "Qi...Brother Qi, I have always been loyal to you..." "

  Ah!"

  "Ah!"

  The three big and strong men have not awakened their powers, but they are very powerful and good at fighting. , after entering Shuguang Base, he helped Zhang Siqi do many evil deeds.

  As Zhang Siqi's capable subordinate, he really didn't want to touch them unless he had to.

  Most of the time, a ferocious strong man is much easier to use than many superpowers.