chp 4

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 4 Cooperation
  The world has gone crazy, they want to go home and reunite with their families.

  The alarm clock hanging on the wall of Lin's Noodle Shop has the hands moving clockwise, bit by bit, to the lower right.

  Ding.

  time up.

  A long silver crack suddenly appeared in the sky, and the crack continued to grow until it cut across the entire sky.

  The overwhelming zombie army was instantly dropped into every corner of Blue Star, swinging its long limbs with teeth and claws.

  It makes a whooshing sound and wanders around endlessly.

  Lin Luyan found the right moment, went straight to the lone one, picked up a kitchen knife and chopped off its head cleanly. The zombie fell to the ground and stopped moving. Silver-red blood flowed out and quickly solidified.

  [Kill a zombie, successfully activate the restaurant, and reward the fusion residence in the restaurant...]

  [The fusion is completed. ]

  [Speciality of the restaurant: Overtime status, interrupted when the owner is out, and can be terminated after certain requirements are met. 】

  【First upgrade conditions: The operator kills level 1 (crystal core) zombies*3. 】

  A pale golden crescent shape appeared in the girl's right hand, and disappeared after a moment...

  as if nothing happened.

  As for the owner of Crescent Moon, his thoughts have already flown far away at this moment.

  The three-story exquisite Chinese-style building replaced the dilapidated and old small single rooms and stood in the most empty space of the commercial street.

  Nearby, five tall zombies with ferocious faces and grinning teeth surrounded the tall, thin man in a suit, making hungry hooting sounds from time to time.

  I'm hungry...

  The food in front of me is plump, tender, and rich in meat flavor, but it's a pity that it moves around and is extremely restless.

  Qin Simu, who was surrounded by zombies, seemed to have a layer of frost on his face, his mood was low, and his eyes were dim and unclear.

  He had a chance to escape, but he suddenly didn't want to.

  Just now, he was plotted by the person closest to him, who did not hesitate to expose himself to danger and drag him into the water.

  The five zombies stretched out their sharp claws and rushed towards Qin Simu one by one, with extremely smelly liquid dripping from their mouths.