Chp 43

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 43: Base Chief Borrows Points

  So for the next action, should they listen to the boss, or the boss’s future boss?

  The door lock of Room 403 turned, there was a push and pull sound, and the cute long-haired loli walked in.

  She was Xiaoli, who had had brief contact with Lin Luyan before. She had a slight smile with the dimples on her cheeks, and she stood obediently next to Chai Yisan, with her head tilted slightly to one side, and she was suspected of being coquettish and cute.

  Chai Yisan understood and reached out to touch her black hair. This was a unique and tacit way of greeting between them.

  Chai Yisan, who was originally alone in the base, relied on Xiaoli's special powers to gather a group of superpowers and ordinary people who were willing to work for him.

  After being comforted, Xiaoli jumped up contentedly and murmured softly.

  Chai Yisan listened intently, frowned deeply, and wrote "go" on the panel.

  Xiaoli spoke warmly and explained for Chai Yisan: "We can go now. Xiaoli hasn't gone out to collect wind for a long time. If possible, I would like to fly a kite." Then she pointed at

  Zhang Juan: "Grandma, you can't If you go, you have to stay."

  After saying that, he moved his hand to the side, "You have to go."

  Liu Zhixing waved his hands quickly: "Little girl, I won't go... I can't walk with my feet, so as not to cause you more trouble. A necessary burden."

  He himself knew that if there was no one to carry him on the battlefield, it would be a dead end.

  If his son is not here, no one will risk his life to carry him all the time like his son did.

  Therefore, even if he was forced to participate in overseas combat operations, he would firmly refuse.

  In the past, he was reviled by the world because of his "funny" powers and wanted to die. Now that the truth has been revealed, he cherishes every day he lives in the apocalypse.

  The main reason for following Lin Luyan to Shuguang Base was to repay the favor of selling food in the restaurant and revealing the truth about his supernatural powers. Otherwise, he would not have been willing to leave his son and come here.

  Xiaoli jumped up to Liu Zhixing and touched his leg that had not been moved for a long time. "No, you have to go. He will carry you." Her eyes turned around and finally

  stopped on Sun Xian.

  Sun Xian was speechless as he was inexplicably the center of the topic. It was not that he looked down on Liu Zhixing. He was a powerful second-level spiritual power user and should be the main force. How could he waste his combat power and become a useless servant to betray people? Woolen cloth?