Chp 31

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 31 Designated Guide
  Lin Luyan nodded and waved for him to come over.

  The others still wanted to fight for it. Just as they were about to say bad things about the boy, Qin Simu glared back.

  They all just saw that the old prosecutor was replaced by a superpower inspector, which meant that there were superpowers among these five people. The absolute social gap was crushing, so that they did not dare to have the slightest thought of doing anything against them.

  The little boy looked a little timid. He encouraged himself in his heart and bravely raised his head to face the five people. His voice was thin but not soft: "Hello, adults, we need to pay the bill first and then lead the way

  . Please... ...Please forgive me."

  When Jiang Kai said this, his tone was trembling. He was afraid of being beaten by these people in anger, but he had to explain it in advance.

  When his friend Chen Sanpang was guiding someone, he was blamed and the other party beat him rudely and rudely. As a result, Sanpang lay in bed for a long time.

  He couldn't escape being beaten anyway, so Jiang Kai simply brought it up from the beginning. With luck, he could get the food in advance and take it back to enjoy with his mother.

  This request was not too much. Lin Luyan opened the zipper of the schoolbag on her back and gave him a small bag of biscuits, which Qin Simu had found in a large supermarket before.

  When Jiang Kai got the food, his eyes suddenly lit up, and he hid it in his pants pocket, preparing to explain to them the regional divisions of Dawning Base.

  Qin Simu interrupted Jiang Kai's next words: "Boy, don't hide your secrets. Tell us everything you know objectively. If you perform well, I can give you another pack."

  A huge good thing happened to him, and Jiang Kai, who was dazed, said yes again and again, promising that he would tell them everything he knew.

  Lead them to the corner into the rich area, where no one usually passes by, so it is suitable to say something that is inconvenient for others to hear.

  Jiang Kai looked around carefully and motioned for Lin Luyan and the others to come closer. He was not tall enough, so he stood on tiptoe and told the whole story about the current situation at Dawn Base: "Is there anyone with superpowers among you? You used to entertain people with superpowers
  . It’s not my turn to do the job. The deputy base director has a special city entry registrar. After registering the superpower, he will be taken to the deputy base director’s confidant to directly decide his future destination." Jiang Kai swallowed hard

  . He took a sip of saliva, thought about it, and decided to say more in order to get the second pack of biscuits: "In this way, almost all the superpowers in the base are working for the deputy base commander. With his help, the superpowers Incidents of people bullying and dominating the market are getting worse and worse, and even caused several deaths."