Chp 47

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 47 Searching
  for people after smelling farts. Lin Luyan and others a hundred meters behind: "..."

  However, there is one thing to say. They were so far away that they could smell the stench released by Sun Cheng.

  The power is indeed amazing.

  Sun Jing supported Sun Cheng and walked for about two minutes, then bravely turned around to see how far the large army had gone.

  After walking for another minute, Sun Jing began to talk to another strange woman intentionally or unintentionally.

  "Sister, you look very young, what do you call me?"

  The strange woman raised her eyebrows in contrast to the weakness she had shown before, "Why, eldest sister, are you in the mood to be polite in this situation?"

  She shook hands hard. He held Sun Cheng's tiny arm, as if he was measuring the man's strength and judging whether he could kill him with one blow.

  Sun Jing smiled slightly and said: "Let's put him here and I'll whisper a few words to you."

  In the script set by Sun Cheng, the premise for successfully bringing out Sun Jing will definitely involve a strange woman. After all, Zhang Siqi doesn't It will be picked with 100% accuracy.

  The matter of persuading another woman was naturally left to Sun Jing.

  Sun Jing let go of Sun Cheng's hand and let him squat down naturally, then took the strange woman and left.

  The woman who was just about to kill Sun Cheng to avoid future troubles said: "..."

  Under the big tree at the head of the wind.

  Sun Jing broke the ice first and introduced herself, without any intention of guarding against the strange woman.

  Because she felt that the people who were tied up knew it very well and would not think of any way to escape. In a few minutes, everyone would collectively go to hell.

  As long as the strange woman's IQ is normal, she will definitely agree to run away with their siblings.

  Sun Jing told the strange woman straightforwardly that she and her brother were running away and asked her if she wanted to leave.

  The strange woman nodded. A Luo Luo could break away from the team in exchange for a shocking fart. He should really want to escape, and there would be no deceit in it.

  Wu Susu nodded, willing to cooperate, and told Sun Jing that she could call her Miss Wu.

  She lowered her head and stared at her dominant left hand for a while, then quietly poked the back of her hand with the bottom of the wooden stick. Fortunately, she didn't rush to attack Sun Cheng. She had a very serious road-crazy attribute, and having someone familiar with the factory lead the way would make it easier for her to leave.