Chp 27

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 27 Waking up.
  The snoring in the corner of the restaurant was very loud, and you could tell that you were sleeping deeply.

  Yu Min, who was suddenly given such an important responsibility, stood up helplessly and glanced at his two "roommates", obviously doing some mental construction.

  Before he walked over, he asked Wang Li the questions that had been lingering in his mind for a long time, wanting to know her opinion.

  "Do you think I should remind the landlady and ask her to pay more attention to the two superpowers sitting in the hall?"

  Wang Li looked at Yu Min as if she were a fool, and it took her a long time to hold back a sentence, "You... ...Are you really stupid or pretending to be stupid? Now, Sister Yan is all about Brother Qin. What does it mean for you to interfere at this time? Do you think you spend too much time in the restaurant?" "Ah?" Straight

  man Yu Min rubbed his head in confusion, not understanding the meaning of Wang Li's words.

  He poured a glass of water for Wang Li and handed it over, wanting to hear her talk carefully.

  Wang Li took a sip of water, and her eyes bubbled with love: "Given my years of experience in watching dramas and novels, there is a high probability that the two of them are in love, and they both have each other in their hearts, but they haven't realized it yet. Think about it, the beautiful and loyal dog The young master's thug vs. the beautiful girl in an exquisite restaurant, tsk, so interesting."

  Don't say it, the number of words on both sides is quite neat.

  Yu Min glanced at Wang Li speechlessly, thinking that this girl was very clever. The boss lady was not a superficial person who focused on love and love. She was a high-quality woman with ideals and ambitions in the new era.

  Moreover, Brother Qin is a boring person. He has shared his idols and two-dimensional idols with Qin Simu more than once, but the other party's expression was very bland, not like a normal man at all.

  Hey, women nowadays just know how to do CP.

  Yu Min chose to shut up. He knew that he could not win against women in this regard.

  Being interrupted by Wang Li, he had no intention of reminding Lin Luyan to pay more attention to the Liu family and his son.

  …………

  As evening approaches, the sun sets and the moonlight emerges.

  On normal days, the restaurant at this time would already be filled with the aroma of food. But now, everyone is sitting pitifully in the restaurant hall, swallowing bread one bite at a time.

  Qi Xiaoxin took two bags of toast and ran out of the staff room with her head tilted up and conveyed in a sweet voice what Lin Luyan had just said: "Sister Lin didn't want to eat, she asked me to bring it back