Chp 23

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 23 "Stealing"
  There was a lot of sweat on the old man's face. Xu Xiaojing didn't care about her image at the moment. She hurriedly got out of the car, opened the small door connecting the restaurant and the warehouse, and ran in.

  While taking a deep breath, she shouted: "Chen Youjing, Yu Min, you two, come here quickly. Hurry up." The

  urgency was clearly shown on his face. Wang Li was worried that something bad had happened, so she ran after him. When she came over, she was stopped by Xu Xiaojing and asked to go back to the restaurant.

  Qin Simu was bitten by a zombie, and he didn't know whether he would be assimilated into a zombie. Xu Xiaojing selfishly didn't want Wang Li to get close to such a big source of danger.

  Chen Youjing and Yu Min worked together to lift Qin Simu who was in a coma, took him to the staff room, took off his shoes and put him on the bed.

  This is what Lin Luyan meant. The staff room is on the first floor, which is considered a public area so that everyone can take turns taking care of it.

  In fact, she also considered putting Qin Simu on the second or third floor, but in that case, she couldn't take care of it alone, and she wasn't very relieved to call others up.

  She has too many secrets hidden upstairs.

  She had not known and interacted with this group of people for long, and it was still unknown whether her character would change due to power and interests, so she did not dare to place a bet easily.

  Everyone in the restaurant was busy, except for Liu Cheng and his son who looked confused and didn't know what was going on.

  The younger Qi brothers and sisters followed behind Wang Li, following Xu Xiaojing's actions, squeezing carrot juice, tomato juice, and sweet corn juice together.

  Chen Youjing was responsible for taking care of Qin Simu, while Yu Min stayed in the restaurant lobby and temporarily took on the role of waiter.

  The elderly couple Wang Daquan and Zhang Juan had been running back and forth hard all day, and their bodies were a little overwhelmed. They reported to Lin Luyan, and they both chose a soft chair and fell asleep on their stomachs.

  Lin Luyan arranged to take care of Qin Simu and took the elevator to the third floor alone.

  The planting area on the rooftop could not be directly controlled through the management panel. She had to go and see if there were any magical objects in it that could help Qin Simu recover.

  Lin Luyan, who had no time to comb her messy hair and forgot about her personal image, only thought about Qin Simu's recovery as soon as possible.

  She trotted over, clicked on the plus sign above the rooftop planting area, and flipped through the hundreds of pages of seeds that she had missed before.