chp 11

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 11 Magical Restaurant Food

  Yu Min's good impression of Wahada Restaurant suddenly fell to the bottom. He wanted to take back the necklace and turn around to leave, but his stomach had already affected his whole body and he couldn't lift his hands.

  Forget it, a gold necklace is like a piece of trash in the last days. It is of no use but can be exchanged for some food.

  "Exchange points. What can I buy with 1 point? I haven't eaten in many days." Yu Min admitted that he didn't expect to be full, so just filling his stomach a little would be enough.

  Qin Simu has been paying attention to the situation of Lin Luyan and Yu Min. He has a clear positioning of himself, thug + security.

  Lin Luyan simply pulled it in the air a few times, and the golden swan necklace disappeared out of thin air.

  On the side, Yu Min had a white bracelet on his left hand, and the number displayed on it happened to be 0.5.

  Except for Lin Luyan, the other four people were in shock and confusion.

  However, only Lin Luyan and Yu Min can see the number 0.5.

  Amazing.

  Yu Min was lucky. Due to the upgrade of the restaurant, the [Ingredients Store] packaged and sold ingredients on the same day, with single-person meals and multi-person meals.

  The selling price of the single-person package is 1 point, and the cost price is 0.5 points.

  The sale to Yu Min happened to be neither profit nor loss.

  Lin Luyan told Yu Min that he could choose a single meal, a bowl of steamed eggs, a bowl of vegetables, and a bowl of white rice.

  Yu Min nodded with satisfaction. It was pretty good to be able to exchange 0.5 points for these three things.

  He found a seat and sat down, and suddenly his expression froze.

  Wait, he spent a golden swan necklace worth 30,000 yuan in exchange for this bowl of rice.

  Depend on! Business people are indeed treacherous!

  But there is no other way. Who said this is the only place to eat nearby?

  No matter how hard you try, he will admit it.

  According to Yu Min's request, Lin Luyan successfully placed an order in the restaurant kitchen, and a row of options popped up on the management panel.

  ——Select "Easy Mode" or "Normal Mode".

  After thinking for a few seconds, Lin Luyan pressed "Easy Mode".