61-65

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  The zombie's limbs expanded and contracted. Although the attack power was greatly weakened and it was almost impossible to hit the superpower, the mental defense shield formed by the fox could still withstand it for a while.

  Wu Qiu watched with relish, his eyes moving upward from the zombie's limbs to his head.

  With just one glance, I noticed a strong sense of suddenness.

  No one knows better than him that the effect of releasing abnormal poison lies in "release" rather than "dilution".

  In other words, the fox's current state is very abnormal. It seems to be using the power of expansion to compress its mental power, waiting for an explosion at a certain moment.

  "No, everyone, run away! The further away from the fox, the better!" Wu Qiu's face changed drastically after he reacted. He dropped the warning, turned around and ran back.

  Wu Qiu's shout was so loud that anyone with some hearing could hear it clearly.

  Everyone under Zhang Jun knew Wu Qiu and knew his absolute strength in medicine. Most of them ran away immediately after him, including Zhang Jun himself, who ran faster than anyone else.

  However, some people are unwilling to give up the good opportunity at this time. The throne of the deputy base commander is right in front of them, and the fox's strength is greatly reduced. This is the time when it is easiest to kill.

  Zhang Siqi and others, who were the most fiercely fighting in the group, hesitated for a moment and did not choose to leave.

  The veins popped up in the hands that released the superpower, and he yelled "Yeah", no longer conserving his strength, and rushed forward, trying to kill the zombies in one fell swoop.

  The concave and convex reaction on the fox's body became more and more intense, and the ups and downs could be described as hot lava.

  Wu Qiu stumbled on the stone under his feet, turned sideways, and glanced at Hu with his peripheral vision. When he saw that there was still someone there, he couldn't help but cursed and cursed as he ran:

  "The fox is different from the previous spiritual power users. It is a second-level one. The experimental subject cannot fight back, but it can control the release of poison in the body." "Run quickly, the fox compressed and concentrated the remaining powers and toxins

  . , will explode soon, causing a wide range of damage, and no one who is close can escape."

  But it was too late, the fox would rather die in pieces, but also drag everyone with him to be buried.

  Become a burial object in the dark hell.

  The thunder in the distance coincided with the explosion of the fox, shaking the entire mountain.