111-121 finale

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 111
  The number of people eating in restaurants in the third-level base dropped significantly today. Lin Luyan had already known through the management panel that the base had two new food streets with many gourmet restaurants. She gave Wang Li and the others a day off and went out for a walk. Enjoy yourself and eat to the fullest.

  The upgrade of Wahada Restaurant, along with Linlin Base, has now reached Level 3 in both areas.

  When Lin Luyan wakes up in the morning, the first thing she does is open the business panel.

  The area of ​​​​Linlin Base has doubled from the original basis. Except for the two food streets, other newly added areas are still locked, and Lin Luyan needs to go to the site in person to unlock the seal.

  Then she walked up and down the restaurant, but didn't find any changes. It had been upgraded but it didn't seem to be upgraded.

  Just as he was about to take Qin Simu with him to go out and have a look, Wang Chunfang and others arrived and his mood was soured.

  After dealing with them, Lin Luyan and Qin Simu drove the RV and planned to visit the newly built part of the base in one day.

  The RV drove to the southernmost area, which was the largest locked area in the panel, covering a thousand acres.

  Pieces of fertile soil are pieced together into thousands of acres of farmland, and the scene of prosperity is like returning to the farming era.

  Qin Simu was greatly shocked by this scene. Farmland is more important to the end of the world than supernatural powers. It can make survivors full and no longer suffer from hunger.

  The man stood quietly to one side with complicated eyes. With everything Lin Luyan had, in his opinion, she had completely grasped the important lifeline of survival in the apocalypse. As long as she wanted, she could become the queen in the apocalypse.

  And he is hard to reach.

  Qin Simu suddenly felt that his third-level dual-system abilities were not enough. He had to work harder, and it was best to protect Lin Luyan by himself.

  If she lacks force value, then he will provide her force value.

  Lin Luyan excitedly ran to one of the pieces of land, placed her palm against the blockade mark, and a beam of strong light shone down, instantly unlocking thousands of acres of fertile land.

  [First and second unlocking is free. The third time you need to spend 10,000 points, the cool-down period is 1 day. The fourth time you need to spend 20,000 points, and the cool-down period is 3 days. The fifth time you need to spend 30,000 points, the cool-down period is seven days. For the sixth time, 40,000 points are required and the cool-down period is fourteen days. The seventh time requires spending 50,000 points and a one-month cool-down period. 】