Chp 38

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 38: The Case of the Missing Person at the Base.

  The initial plan of the five-person team was to find clues about the second-level zombies at Shuguang Base, and then use the restaurant's team of superpowers to kill them. Therefore, living in the base for a few days would basically not be enough. There will be no risk.

  But now, Lin Luyan was thankful from the bottom of her heart that she had been cautious before setting off.

  The water in Dawn Base is so deep that you can’t even see the bottom.

  ……

  The temperature dropped sharply, the afterglow gradually took over the blue sky and white clouds, and the gentle breeze gained a hint of coolness.

  According to the address given by Wang Jianjun before, Qin Simu successfully found their home. His clothes were bulging in his pockets, and inside there was a small pack of tissues that Lin Luyan stuffed into him.

  When they visited the street vendors yesterday, they specifically inquired about the exchange value of daily necessities and food in Dawn Base. Just two small packages of unopened paper towels were worth one crystal core.

  The soldier's inexplicable notice made several people uneasy. Wang Jianjun was their only information breakthrough, so they took out an extra pack of tissues to find out more "secrets" about the base.

  The Wang family has a large population, with seven in total, including Wang Jianjun's family of three, plus his eldest brother's family of four.

  When Qin Simu came in and saw three children, he was obviously stunned. He did not expect that Wang Jianjun would have a three-month-old baby boy at home, which was the time when he needed to be fed.

  Wang Jianjun's wife is a sensible person. When she saw Qin Simu come in, she immediately took her sister-in-law and several children into the room, fearing that the children's shouting would disturb their conversation.

  His eldest brother also went back to his room early to rest, giving them enough privacy to chat.

  "Tao Daxiong, come here, sit here." The hospitable Wang Jianjun pulled Qin Simu and asked him to sit on the most comfortable chair in the house.

  Tao Daxiong is Qin Simu's pseudonym at Shuguang Base. This name was given by Lin Luyan. It sounds like a rural person, which matches his current personality.

  Wang Jianjun was just about to invite Qin Simu to chat warmly, but the other party looked very frightened.

  He tentatively asked him how the security at Dawn Base was.

  Speaking of public security issues, Wang Jianjun immediately thought of a certain thing, but he was also a smart man, so he asked Qin Simu indirectly why he had such a question.