Chp 26

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 26: Planting the Power Fruit.

  Compared with ordinary first-level crystal nuclei, the buffer time for redemption is longer, half a minute.

  Of course, this is also related to the level of the restaurant. When the level of the subsequent restaurant rises, the speed of redeeming points for high-level crystal cores will become faster and faster, even to the point of being instantaneous.

  Qin Simu's condition is very critical. If the treatment is slow, he may turn into a zombie!
  So even if Lin Luyan had too many things to ask about Shuguang Base, she would have to wait until she got the power fruit.

  [The business entity uses 100 points to purchase a superpower fruit. ]

  [The updated price of the super power fruit is 150 points. 】

  The details about the seeds of the super-power fruit specifically indicate the harsh conditions for its growth. The planting of the super-power fruit conflicts with any other seeds.

  In other words, when a planting area is to be planted with super powers, all other crops in the area must be cleared, otherwise the planting cannot be successful.

  The green onions that are growing well all over the ground will mature in a few days and can be harvested many times sustainably.

  Lin Luyan lowered her body, not caring about their integrity, and grabbed them one by one, throwing them to the ground at will.

  The green onions in the planting area on the left have been cleaned, and a gourd-shaped fruit is half suspended in the air. After spinning a few times, it falls vertically into the soft soil and enters the seven-day growth mode.

  Lin Luyan continued to pay points to shorten the growth cycle of the superpower fruit.

  After investing 70 points, the gourd seeds half deep in the soil became thicker and thicker, growing to the height of a baby. Various colors were mixed on the gourd walls, creating a strange beauty.

  Over the power fruit planting area, parallel to Lin Luyan's line of sight, the original transparent plus sign pattern turned into an open yellow palm, like the harvest sign in a farm game.

  The palm of the hand fit perfectly with the pattern, and the land around the superpower fruit continued to churn, with splashes of mud flying in the area, sometimes falling and sometimes rising.

  The fruit rose slowly, shrinking in size in the process, and finally became only the size of a little finger, and fell into Lin Luyan's hand.

  Not wanting to marvel at the magical changes in just one minute, Lin Luyan clenched the superpower fruit in her hand and hurried downstairs.