chp 8

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 8 Second-level Restaurant
  "Two children, it's too dangerous outside. You should go home quickly. If your home is relatively close, my sister can take you back." Lin Luyan thought it was

  zombies that scared Qi Yining and Qi Xiaoxin . In this case, use the gentlest tone to warm your heart and comfort you.

  The end of the world has just begun, and social morality has not yet collapsed. At least at this time, she is willing to believe and be truthful, good, and beautiful.

  As soon as these words came out, Qi Xiaoxin couldn't hold it in any longer and cried so hard that her tears couldn't stop flowing.

  It was because they had no home that they were driven out to wander in search of food.

  "Hey, little sister, please don't cry. Are you scared by the zombies? It's okay. The monster has been killed by us."

  Lin Luyan, who rarely had contact with children, saw Qi Xiaoxin crying like a tear. I couldn't help but rush around, trying to stop her from crying, but couldn't find a suitable way.

  She looked helplessly at Qin Simu, but the other person turned his head silently. Like her, he was troubled by the sudden "change of face" of the child.

  Qi Yining was in a better mood than Qi Xiaoxin. He explained for his sister, "We were kicked out by bad guys the day before yesterday and have no home. It is very dangerous outside, but we just need to fill our stomachs. Thank you, big brother and big sister, for letting us I haven't been eaten by zombies."

  Although there may be good things in the eldest sister's car, Qi Yining wisely did not ask them for it. The housekeeper's aunt's relatives said that no one would pity children in the last days, because children are a waste of food.

  When he and his sister were eating leftovers, the bad guys would be like devils, haunting them with cruel eyes, as if they were looking at extremely disgusting garbage. Qi Yining didn't want to see the same look from his savior.

  Although the clothes on the child are dirty, it is easy to tell that the material is gorgeous and special, and he is most likely a child of a wealthy family.

  Qin Simu always felt that Qi Yining's face looked familiar, but he couldn't remember where he had seen it.

  There happened to be a few packs of snacks from the boutique in his pocket, so Qin Simu handed them over.

  The brother and sister pouted and ate.

  Not far away, there was another zombie.

  Lin Luyan simply asked the two children to get in the car and wait while she and Qin Simu went to deal with that one.

  In the RV, Qi Xiaoxin sat awkwardly on the sofa, feeling insecure because her feet could not touch the ground. She pulled the corners of her clothes with her young hands and murmured in a sweet voice: "Brother, I'm still hungry.