Chp 28

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 28 Qin Simu's Super Power
  Qin Simu's hand held Lin Luyan's white short sleeves. He had not had a chance to speak for a long time, and his voice was a little hoarse: "Luyan, can you stay with me for a while." "Okay

  , Then just tell me when you are hungry." Lin Luyan was filled with the joy of Qin Simu waking up, and did not realize that the name the other party called her had changed unknowingly.

  After staring at Lin Luyan quietly for a long time, Qin Simu coughed lightly and asked: "Luyan, can you tell me how you saved my life?" He knew very well the situation he faced at that time, his chest was scratched by a

  zombie With such a big hole, you will either die or mutate.

  Now he is conscious and the injured area is well bandaged. Lin Luyan must have done something to save him.

  He was a little worried that Lin Luyan would pay a heavy and irreparable price to save him.

  Qin Simu wanted to know this, so Lin Luyan briefly told him about the raw food and super powers fruit in the mall.

  Boom, boom, boom.

  Boom, boom, boom.

  Neither of them noticed that the door of the staff room rang several times. Chen Youjing walked in. When he saw Qin Simu waking up, he rushed over excitedly and wanted to give him a hug, but he was afraid of injuring himself.

  His eyes moved downwards. The bandage he put on Qin Simu last night was no longer bleeding like the previous times. It seemed that he was almost recovered.

  Several people sitting in the restaurant lobby heard the noise coming from the staff room and ran over. The door was full of heads. There was endless joy between each other's brows. Everyone felt for Qin from the bottom of their hearts. Si Mu was happy.

  Afraid of affecting his rest, Lin Luyan "shooed away" the other people gathered in the room and told Qin Simu to sleep well for a while while she went to make him something to eat and take a good rest.

  Thanks to Qin Simu's awakening, everyone who had eaten bread for three days in a row finally enjoyed hot, fresh meals again.

  Yu Min, who leaned on the restaurant chair cushion and ate three large bowls of rice, burped comfortably.

  So satisfying! He felt alive again.

  Although the bread is delicious, it is not suitable for meals. It is still an authentic meal passed down by our ancestors.

  Qin Simu, who had just recovered, had less appetite than before. After eating a bowl of rice, he put the bowl down and stopped using his chopsticks.

  When the honest man Chen Youjing saw this, he couldn't help but tease: "Brother Qin, why is your appetite so small? The boss lady doesn't need you to be frugal."