Chp 25

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 25 Borrowing the Crystal Core

  After many days of desolation and grievance, the injustice was finally redressed. The father and son hugged each other excitedly, sobbing so hard that they burst into tears.

  Several other diners in the restaurant quietly moved closer and closer, their heads tilted towards the source of the sound, striving to get the first-hand breaking news.

  Her shoulders were squeezed forward by a force that was neither light nor heavy. Wang Li glanced at her boyfriend. She was surprised that someone who usually didn't like gossip would stand with her to listen to what others were talking about.

  Chen Youjing blushed and whispered in Wang Li's ear: "I'm just curious about why the landlady, who just felt like the sky was falling, had a two-level emotional reversal because of Liu Cheng's words." Wang Li pinched her gently

  . The man put his hand on his shoulder, and then he gently held it back, smiling gently.

  The two of them cuddled together and prayed silently in their hearts that everything would go in the right direction.

  Liu Cheng stroked Liu Zhixing's back back and forth, trying to calm his excessive emotions.

  God really played a huge joke on their family. They were obviously the overlords in the beginning, but they suffered so many cowardly grievances in the middle.

  Liu Zhixing, who had calmed down, wiped his tears with his dark, wrinkled hands.

  Out of courtesy and respect for the restaurant proprietress, he twitched the corners of his generous lips, looked at Lin Luyan flatteringly, and forced out an ugly smile.

  "Boss lady, I'm willing to lend you the points, but how should I give them to you? I'm not afraid of your laughter. I didn't even dare to look at those crystal nuclei before, for fear of destroying them. I didn't know what I did to make them. They're hidden."

  When the restaurant was free, Lin Luyan would sit and chat with Xu Xiaojing and others. She had also heard about the methods and feelings of using supernatural powers, and she could also give some advice on the question raised by Liu Zhixing.

  Lin Luyan: "Try to focus your thoughts on your head and see how big your superpower space is. You should be able to pick and place things with your thoughts. But you have already exchanged the crystal core for points, you only need to use To operate the bracelet, just choose to withdraw cash."

  Within a few seconds of finishing his words, piles of crystal cores poured out and stacked up into a small, crystal-clear pyramid.

  "I saw it. My space is about half the size of a classroom. Yeah! My wife's family heirlooms and photos are all in it. It's so nice. I don't know when they will be put in." Liu Zhixing loves his wife very much