Chp 46

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 46 Fart

  Lin Luyan turned her gaze to Qin Simu, Yang Caijin, and Tang Qing, the group of people with powers other than the spiritual system, and held her chin in deep thought.

  These superpowers can be close to Zhang Jun's station, which shows that there are also many superpowers in the abandoned factory.

  But...why would a second-level spiritual zombie allow a person with powers to approach its lair?
  Well, if not, their combat effectiveness will be greatly reduced, and the risk of their actions will become extremely high.

  The sun sets and everything around us gradually becomes darker.

  Yu Min, who was slightly sleepy, yawned loudly. He didn't understand why the little girl let him, an ordinary person, follow him up. He pinched the roots of her fleshy thighs hard. His spirit was shaken, and he continued to focus on the surroundings.

  His current points are only 21. I hope that after this trip back, Lin Luyan can give him a special power fruit for the sake of this trip.

  After the factory area fell into complete darkness, Zhang Jun's fire superpowers lit firewood and distributed it to their own people one by one.

  The people inside were kicked out, and Sun Cheng and three other people who looked timid walked at the front to lead the way.

  Qin Simu patted Lin Luyan's shoulder and motioned her to look to the left.

  It was him...

  Lin Luyan also recognized Sun Cheng. It turned out that the F-class crystal core mission at the [Mission Center] was also related to Zhang Jun's plan.

  It’s really one link after another.

  Hundreds of men and women, whose hands were tied with ropes and whose feet were cuffed by anklets, followed Sun Cheng. Zhang Jun's supernatural beings were scattered around them, guarding against any beauty who tried to escape.

  Movement at night is very restricted, and the people on Chai Yisan's side cannot hold torches for lighting like Sun Cheng and others, otherwise they will be extremely easily exposed, and they will also be put in a dangerous situation.

  Tang Qing, a person with special vision, blinked her eyes, and the energy in her body gathered in her eyes. With the help of her special ability, she could clearly see the trajectory of the people below.

  "We have to catch up quickly. The range of my powers cannot exceed 200 meters." Tang Qing explained in a low voice.

  Old friends who were familiar with Tang Qing's superpowers stood up eagerly to follow, but were stopped by Lin Luyan.

  "Don't worry, eat some of this." Lin Luyan placed an order for a lot of raw food ingredients in the "mall", forcing everyone to eat first and then chase.