chp 12

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 12 Xu Xiaojing and the other three

  said, the man raised his hand and made a solemn promise.

  It is approaching evening, the sun is setting, the sky is getting dark, and the moonlight night is about to fall. Yu Min didn't want to leave the paradise on earth where he was waiting at all. His heart was broken, and he knelt down directly towards Lin Luyan regardless of his dignity.

  "Honey boss, please, zombies can eat people. Can you let me stay here all night? When the sun comes out early tomorrow morning, I will leave the Wahada restaurant." Lin Luyan shook her head firmly. Shelters must have rules for shelters

  . She had no obligation to protect him.

  The Qi brothers and sisters were left behind, many of whom had the influence of Grandma Lin on her. Because she had been caught in the rain, she also wanted to hold an umbrella for the poor people who had the same fate as herself in the dangerous apocalypse.

  But this does not mean that she will choose to be philanthropic without reason. Almost no one will live happily in the apocalypse. She has no need or obligation to be kind and protect everyone.

  Without looking at Yu Min again, Lin Luyan picked up the tray with bowls and walked to the kitchen.

  With his back to Yu Min, his tone was cold and indifferent, "After one hour, the restaurant will automatically evict you. While there is still some light outside, you'd better go out early and find a safe place to stay." The crescent-shaped kitchen

  door Close quietly, quietly without any echo.

  The man was a little desperate, his hands lowered in frustration, trembling violently.

  Before leaving, he glanced at Qin Simu and the others lonely, turned around and left unwillingly.

  He was not stupid. After being hungry for two days and one night, he only ate a bowl of rice, a bowl of steamed eggs and a bowl of vegetables, and his stomach was already full.

  This restaurant must be one of the few lucky things that humans have in the apocalypse.

  Therefore, if he cannot leave in time within an hour, he will be automatically expelled as Lin Luyan warned.

  At that time, you may fall into passive danger. It is better to leave on your own initiative, collect some gold, and come back for dinner tomorrow.

  .........

  The curtains left a beam of light, which slanted on the silver floor.

  Qi Xiaoxin, who was taking a fragrant shower, was lying comfortably on the bed in the staff room, blinking her big eyes and swinging her two little feet happily.