chp 14

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 14 The magical function of restaurant food

  He is hungry. If the other party is looking for trouble, the consequences will be serious.

  Inexplicably receiving the death stare, Chen Youjing took a few steps back uneasily.

  What...what happened? Did he do something inappropriate to offend this handsome young man?

  The alarm clock in the RV pointed to 11:20. Lin Luyan, who was sitting on the sofa in the back seat, looked up at the clock hanging on the left. It was indeed time to eat. She had a good impression of Chen Youjing. He was a man who could distinguish between good and evil. The young man opened the window and listened patiently to his speech.

  "Say."

  Surrounded by the invisible air-conditioning from the front and side, Chen Youjing couldn't help but shiver, and then he slowly spoke:
  "My friend has just fallen into a state of awakening his powers and is in a coma. It's not safe here. You can let him Shall we get in the car to avoid it? You saved her life before, and I think after she wakes up, she will definitely be willing to use her powers to repay you." Two blazing eyes focused on one

  place at the same time, and Chen Youjing's hot gaze made Chen Youjing excited. A shudder.

  "It's dangerous outside, get in the car first." Lin Luyan's speaking speed was multiplied by 2.0 times. Anyone familiar with her could tell that the girl was very uneasy inside.

  "Ah?" Chen Youjing thought he would have to spend a lot of words to convince the two of them, but he didn't expect it to go so smoothly, with just one sentence, and the other party seemed very excited.

  Oh, that's right, the chips he gave me were the help of superpowers.

  "Okay! Okay! I'll go and bring them here." After achieving his goal perfectly, Chen Youjing grinned widely, as if he had won a million-dollar prize, and hurriedly ran to his girlfriend to claim credit.

  Wang Li, who had been blinded by years of friendship with her best friend, did not realize that this was actually an opportunity for her best friend. She cried very sadly, with tears and snot pouring out of her nose. She begged God not to take away Xu Xiaojing's life and let her wake up safely.

  …………

  At noon, the warm sunlight shines equally on every part of the city.

  A corner of the staff room, which is covered by curtains, is quietly revealed.

  His dark and smart eyes were pressed against the floor, blinking out cautiously, and vigilantly observing the situation outside.

  "Kid, open the door, I want to go in and buy food." The tall figure blocked all sight of the eyes in the room, startling Qi Yining.