Chp 49

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 49 Carrot Surrenders

  But Zou Kai is not an ordinary person. How could the young master who has been addicted to the world of play for more than ten years not see the true beauty that a woman deliberately hides?

  Yu Min, who was very alert, immediately heard something was wrong in Zou Kai's words.

  You must know that "that man" is a word used to curse people.

  It seems that Zou Kai has a deep resentment towards Zhang Jun, and his tone does not hide his disgust and contempt for him.

  Yu Min's clever eyes rolled around a few times, and he bravely approached Zou Kai, but still kept a safe distance of two meters.

  Clearing his throat, he said, "Excuse me, do you have a bad relationship with Zhang Jun?" He

  specifically used honorifics and showed full respect. Yu Min was also worried that the superpowers on his side would not be able to defeat them together. It would be bad if you pissed off this man.

  Zou Kai's eyes were joking, and he did not directly answer Yu Min's question, but asked: "So? Good or bad relationship, what do you think?"

  Seeing that there was no bloodthirsty killing intent in the eyes of the other party, Yu Min felt a little relieved. , struck out with a straight ball, pointing at Tang Qing and her daughter, and then at himself.

  "They are from Chai Yisan, and I am from Linlin Base. Why don't you turn your back on the dark side and come to our base? You will never have to worry about food." Wukai held his arms in his arms and lazily leaned against the upright bamboo

  . He has a small appetite and did not have high requirements for food before the apocalypse. However, after the apocalypse, the food he can put in his mouth has drastically reduced. Even though he is not picky, he often worries about what he will eat today.

  Later, I entered Shuguang Base and used crystal cores to buy satiating food. However, due to the excessive demand, vegetables were not picked until they were fully mature. The cooking conditions were also limited, so the taste was naturally not good. .

  Zou Kai, who was accustomed to delicacies from the mountains and seas before the end of the world, found it difficult to adapt to the breakfast, lunch and dinner sold at the base. Now that Yu Min proposed benefits, he was inevitably a little moved.

  It's just that... he couldn't tell whether what the other party said was the truth. Logically speaking, the bases should be similar. I'm afraid they were exaggerated on purpose.

  Fortunately, Lin Luyan had the foresight. In addition to giving Yu Min a pack of wet wipes in advance, she also brought a carrot that grew extremely well. It was red and big, and made people want to bite it when they saw it.