86-90

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  After a hearty meal, Chai Yisan called Wang Li with gestures and asked her for the menu of the restaurant.

  The deluxe single-person set meal with 2 points was already extremely delicious, and he was even more curious about what else the restaurant sold.

  The menu was a stack of manuals that Wang Li made in her spare time. At that time, Lin Luyan took people to Shuguang Base. Before leaving, she told them not to go out and wait for them to come back.

  The few people who stayed behind to guard the restaurant had nothing to do, and everyone discussed things together and created many good things, including this menu.

  The cover showed a profound sketch of a restaurant. When Chai Yisan turned to the first page, he was attracted by the thirteen-flavored crayfish drawn inside.

  The oversized crayfish piled in the bowl with thirteen spices are very appetizing to look at. The designer not only has superb painting skills, but also pays special attention to them.

  In addition, a bowl of braised pork, a bowl of sweet and sour pork ribs, a bowl of fish head with chopped pepper, a bowl of pork ribs and winter melon soup, a bowl of steamed clam eggs, a bowl of Kung Pao chicken, and two bowls of stir-fried chicken Seasonal vegetables and three servings of rice.

  The price marked next to it is also very gratifying, 20 points, which is a sign.

  Turning to the second page, the price dropped suddenly and became a single-person package with 1 point.

  ——Steamed eggs, green vegetables, and a bowl of white rice.

  The package prices on the next few pages slowly increase, completely capturing consumers' consumer psychology regarding adaptability.

  Then there is a text-only version of the page, where you can order dishes a la carte, but the price is not as cost-effective as the set meal.

  The last page is bread, which is also a pure text introduction and price. On the trolley in the restaurant hall, each type of bread is placed for residents to choose from.

  Bread is automatically refreshed every day and does not cost money, so its price is very affordable. You can choose 3-5 types of bread with 1 point. The specific quantity regulations are determined by the shape of the bread, the difference in ingredients and the taste. Below each type of bread The price is also posted, and the marked numbers are basically around 0.3.

  Since people in the restaurant don't eat bread very much and they eat every meal, Lin Luyan is worried that the bread will not be sold in the future. In addition to lowering their prices, she also added a small basket for tasting and placed it in the front of the trolley.

  People who spend points at wahada restaurants can have the opportunity to try out the food.

  Previously attracted by the hot meat dishes on Yu Min's table, Chai Yisan and Yang Caijin didn't even notice that the restaurant actually had "free" food.