chp 6

registerLog inforget the password

front pageRanking listboys novelsGirls' NovelsComplete the novelNovel classificationmy bookshelfReading historyFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified

pagecollectTable of contentsset updark nightReport an error

  Chapter 6 Collecting Supplies
  She was afraid that she would not be able to control the amount of noodles when cooking another bowl of noodles, and Qin Simu might overeat and waste the ingredients. It's better to choose controllable buns. She will steam as many as the other party wants.

  Qin Simu thought about it for a few seconds: "Three... ah no, five..., forget it, seven... eight, nine, um, nine, it hasn't changed."

  He also thought Say it less, but the prerequisite for having food is to kill zombies. Only when he is full can he better cooperate with Lin Luyan in the future.

  Therefore, Qin Simu still reported his true appetite.

  The face of the rich and powerful Diamond King, Lao Wu, and Qin Eldest Young Master in this life has been completely disgraced today.

  Lin Luyan nodded politely, feeling depressed and weighing the amount of food she had stored for half a year. After having this guy, she would only be able to eat for half a month.

  He hoped that Qin Simu's speed in killing level 1 zombies would be worthy of his appetite and allow him to recoup his reserves, otherwise he would be at a huge loss.

  I originally wanted to find a bodyguard with strong fighting ability and good character, but now I have found him. Who would have thought that he would have such a simple "trouble" attached to him.

  A steamer full went into Qin Simu's stomach.

  The moonlit night was getting thicker. Lin Luyan stood near the door, worried about the strange moonlight outside:

  "Qin Simu, the innermost room on the second floor belongs to you. You don't have to worry about quilts and pillows, but I don't have men's products here. You can bear with me. One night, we will go outside to stock up on supplies tomorrow morning."

  In fact, Qin Simu's plan tonight was to find a place outside to get some necessary supplies. This should be done sooner rather than later, but seeing Lin Luyan's expression was wrong, he didn't say anything else.

  Eaters are soft-mouthed, not to mention eating so much.

  Neither of them noticed that the moment they turned around and went upstairs, the night faded, yellow light suddenly appeared, and a new day quietly began.

  The blue circular alarm clock hanging on the indoor wall shows the time as 20:06.

  .........

  the next morning.

  The sleepy Qin Simu squinted his eyes slightly and followed Lin Luyan into the RV in a daze.

  He has dark circles under his eyes, which look particularly obvious against his fair complexion.

  The sore throat on the floor last night made him uncomfortable. Even though Lin Luyan kindly gave him an extra clean quilt, he still felt like there were bugs crawling on his body and had strong goosebumps.