6

NSFW Warning!

(Jake)

He looks at me for the first time with pure happpiness.

It made my heart flutter as he grabbed my hand and walked out of the locker room. His hands were big and firm, but also soft. I wonder what he could do with those hands.

I blink to snap myself out of it. I shouldn't think these dirty thoughts!

He sits down and looks up at me, "Well? Aren't you gonna sit down?"

I was zoning out and him speaking to me brought me back to my senses.

"Huh? I'm sorry?"

He sighs and then pulls me onto his lap, "You need to break that little habit of yours..."

He hugs me and pulls my back into his chest. It felt warm and inviting. It made me shiver with excietment. I felt something rise onto my back and I jump off of him, "Such a perv!"

He laughs, "Can a pervert pull anyone in this school?" he asked rhetorically.

He gave me a smug look. I turn away from him and sat in my usual spot on the floor.

He also sat in his usual spot. He wasn't sitting too far away from me either. Since it was Friday, and it wasn't raining outside, we got to have gym outside.

Everyone rushed outside, but made sure to avoid me, so they didn't topple over me. I heard some whispers, "Did you hear what happpened to Presley Higgins?"

No one discussed anything mentioning Presley with me. I walked outside and watched everyone fool around. The weather was nice and I felt the breeze pass on my skin.

Suddenly, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turn around and Santiago was standing there. His face seemed serious and he spoke, "Come on. I need to show you something."

He grabbed my hand firmly and dragged me into the tool shed. He made sure nobody was looking while he did it.

It looked old and dusty like no one had stepped foot in here for a long time. I was confused about why he had pulled me into an old shed, so I asked, "What did you want to show me?"

His back was facing me and he looked down and chuckled in a low voice, "I reeeeeally wanted to show you something that will change your life permenantly."

He turns around and steps closer to me, "Tell me JJ, have you ever been with someone before?"

My voice quivers as he gets closer and closer, "No, why?"

He murmurs, "That's why this new experience is going to be life changing for you."

It was pitch dark in the old and dustly tool shed, so I couldn't see a thing.

I feel both of his hands on the sides of my waist and he pulls me in for a kiss.

He ends the kiss and turns me over. He flips me over onto a counter top.

I gasp in surprise, "What are you doing?!"

He chuckles slightly, "Are you willing to let me change your life?"

"Yes." I answer quietly.

He gets closer and whispers in my ear, "This will be the best time of your life. I hope you know that, my little lamb."

I suddenly feel a huge rod go up my bum...He started.

He started off slow and gentle, but as he progressed, he ended up getting more agressive and rough.

I tried to stop the noises coming out of my mouth. He notices my actions and groans, "Come on, my little lamb, let me hear your voice sing!"

He gripped my waist much harder and pounds faster. He grabs my hair and I finally lose it. I moaned for him, so loud, everyone outside could hear me.

A warm liquid filled my bum and he groans. He lets go of me and he falls onto my back.

He sighed, "Wasn't that life changing, my little lamb?"

It was still dark in the room and I couldn't see him, so I said 'yes'.

He kisses me on the forehead.