11

NSFW Warning!

(Jake)

It was just us in the storage closet. Santiago was breathing heavily and so was I a little bit. It worried me when he was upset during gym class.

"Santiago, is something wrong?"

He chuckles to himself, clearly getting even more upset, "Is something wrong," he mimicked my voice in anger, "Damn right, something's wrong!"

His tone frightened me a bit and I flinched. He noticed my reaction, "Are you afraid of me?"

I stuttered, "No."

His voice softened, "You know I don't like it when you lie to me,"
He looked like he was on the verge of tears.

"Did you see me during gym?" I asked him, "I can explain!"

He shook his head, "Just tell me, what in the Hell were you doing?!"

Santiago stared at me patiently, waiting for an answer. I started talking, "I did it for the money."

He crosses his arms and huffs. I try to take a step a step back, but I couldn't since we weee in a cramped space. He sighs, "If you need the money, you could've just asked me."

He steps closer, trying to make his point sincere, "Why can't you just rely on me? Depend on me?"

There was a lump in my throat. I swallowed it, "Because I was scared," I said, "Scared of looking poor."

He looked back at me and said, "Money really doesn't matter in my eyes."

He turned around to face the wall and spoke again, "The only thing that matters right now is you being punished."
He turns back around to reveal a devilish smirk on his face.

His eyes were directly on me as I squirmed in my spot. He stepped closer and closer until I felt his warm breath on my neck. It made me shiver.

He then sat down in a chair that he had pulled out of nowhere. He sat down and told me to sit, too. He must've wanted me to sit in his lap because there was only one chair and he was sitting in it.

I sat down on his leg and he scoffs, "Now tell me, do you deserve to be punished?"

His tone made me very horny. Am I dreaming or is this real? I tried to answer his question, "N-no?"

He raised an eyebrow in interest, "No?"

He picked me up and bent me over his knee, "Wrong answer!"

He raised his hand up and let it down quickly on my ass. It felt very rough, but why was it so enjoyable. I moaned slightly and he asked sinisterly, "You like that, don't you?"

I nodded my head. He kept going. He did it over and over. At this point my butthole was aching for him to be inside, "Please." I moaned quietly.

He smiles and asks, "What are you asking for? Please, what?"

He was really going to push me to the edge and I knew it, "Please, fuck me."

There. I said it.

Two seconds after I said those few words, he was ramming inside of me, filling my insides.
He was fast and rough. He rammed hard into my backside and it felt good. I never that I would be this down bad for him.

Santiago groans with pleasure and releases a few hot loads. I felt the warmth inside of my bum. It felt nice.

He threw me down on the floor and started again. To myself I thought that he would kill me from going the much so hard. I was looking up at him as he pressed down my shoulders and held me down to the ground as he kept banging me.

Everything ended up in a mess. He told me that it would be okay if just left it there because no one really cared, anyways.

I pulled my pants up and he did the same. We came out of the storage closet looking like a mess. When we left, we left the storage closet looking like a tornado hit it.

***

It was time to go home and everyone was leaving school and being picked up by their rides. I started walking home, when I suddenly felt a tug on my backpack. It was Santiago and he wanted to talk to me, "Do you want to come over to my house?"

He sound like really was inviting me to his house. No joke. No pranks. Just a simple invitation.

I didn't want to go to my home, anyways. I hated that I called that place home. Every time that I go there, I ended up walking into one of my parents' arguments. I hated being in the middle

"Okay." I accepted.

He smiled at me and checked his gold watch. It was about 4 pm and we were waiting on a ride.
It about a minute or two, the ride showed up and I was impressed.
We were being picked up be an ivory limousine and everything about was luxurious.

The seats were leather, there was a sunroof, a huge crawl space of seats, and a chill driver. The driver greeted Santiago and we got in.