7

(Jake)

It has been about a week and his eye had healed up quite nicely.

"Oh, my gosh, look at him!" A voice yelled.

Greyson was the type to be kind of loud. He didn't have a filter on him and we all knew it. I looked at him to see what he was talking about and he was staring at Santiago's ass.

At that moment, I was pissed. He had some nerve to stare at my boyfriend's ass.

I walked over to him and said discretley, "Keep this on the down low," I told him, "Santiago wants nothing to do with you."

I couldn't believe what I was saying to him. It sounded so mean out loud. He gave me a sad look and I sat back down in my desk.

Santiago came back from eating his breakfast and he was walking over to his seat. Greyson raised an eyebrow and smacked his bum.

Santiago flinched and covered his butt, "What the hell?" he yelled angrily.

Santiago grabs Greyson by the collar and holds up his fist, getting ready to punch him. The bell rings and the teacher walks in. Santiago lets go of Greyson and heads to his seat.

He sat behind me and I felt those chills, again.

It's like, whenever I am in the same room with him, it always seems to feel so intense. I leaned over to grab my notebook from my backpack, but I couldn't.

My entire backpack was gone and I looked behind me because I knew who took it.

HE was sitting there with a smirk on his face, leaning back in his chair. I reached over to grab my backpack from him, but he holds it further away. He sighed, "You're gonna have to do something to get your stuff back..."

He gives me a devilish smile. I respond, "What is it?"

His grin widened even more when he said, "Sit with me at lunch to find out."

I gave up and sat there in class without my stuff. Something seemed off. The teacher wasn't here today, it's a substitute.

Time passed and the lunch bell rang. When I arrived in the cafeteria, the seat were arranged the same as last time. The tables were all spread out and one was left in the center.
I walked over to the table in the middle and sighed, "Can I get my stuff back?"
Santiago looked at me solemnly, "I said you have to sit with me at lunch to get your stuff."
His face was frowning and he was visibly upset. It made me feel bad, so I sat next to him.
Like last time, he pushed a tray of food my way and asked, "Do you want some, Jake?"
It was the first time he said my actual name like that. I was caught off guard and I snapped myself out of it, "Yes, it's really good."
It was Mexican food. The tray was filled with tacos, burritos, enchiladas, and fajitas.
I reached my hand out for something on the plate, but he slid the plate away from me, "If you want to eat this and get your stuff back, you're going to have to do something for me."
This made me so confused, and I asked, "What exactly is that?"
He smiles and looks up at me, "Sit," he pats his lap.
Just then, I realized what he wanted me to do. My face began to heat up, "You want me to sit on your lap?!"
He nodded his head, "If you want your stuff back, then you'll have to eat lunch, while sitting on my lap."
I knew he was stubborn and I had no other options here, so I agreed, "Fine."
I walked over to him and sat on his lap. He hugged my waist to make sure that I wouldn't fall off. At that moment I realized that he was much bigger than me. He was a giant, compared to me.
My face got hotter as his hands clasped around my belly.
I looked at the plate in front of me and imagined what it would taste like. The anticipation was killing me and I was dying to eat his food.
I reached for a burrito and took a bite. When I bit down and when the contents of the food touched my tongue, there was an explosion of flavors.
There were jalapeños inside of the burrito, but HE made me burn hotter than the peppers.
I felt his breath in my ear and he said, "I want you to feed me some food, too."
In my mind I was thinking that he couldn't be serious, but of course he was.
I grabbed a pepper and held it up to his mouth. He accepted it gratefully and chews slowly, making sure to taste everything.
"It tastes even better when you give it to me," he chuckles in between bites, "I should have you do this for me everyday..."
He seemed to be unaffected by the peppers, even though I was feeding him the spiciest ones that I could find on the plate.
Sooner than we realized, then entire plate was empty and wiped clean. He had a subtle and satisfied look on his face, so I thought he was done bothering me for the day.
"Here, as promised," he held up my backpack, "You kept your end of the deal, so let me keep mine."
I took my stuff and threw it onto my back, "Thanks."
I started heading to gym class and he tagged along. He watched me like a hawk. I'm surprised that I was just now realizing that he did. It's like he has an obsession...
I walked into the locker room and threw my gym bag on the bench. I unzipped the bag and got my clothes out of it. I put my shirt on and I was getting ready to put my shorts on, until I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around, it was Santiago. He was looking at me with a displeased look on his face, "What did I tell you about wearing those roughed-up clothes?"
My voice quivered as I tried to answer his question, "Do you really want me to rely on you?"
He looks taken aback by my response, "I'm just looking out for you!"
He reaches into his back, grabs a hooded and throws it at me, "Here, take this."
I catch the hoodie and look at the logo. It was a designer brand, something that I would never be able to afford. It was Channel.
I put on the hoodie and I thank him.
"You know," someone begins, "You don't have to order him to do everything you tell him to. He can make his own decisions."
We turn to see Greyson and Malone coming out of the bathroom stall. They both looked tired and out of breath, being swallowed by fatigue.
"What were the two of you doing in the same bathroom stall?" I ask.
Greyson jumped to answer my question, "Let's just say that Malone needed a little help with something."
He sounded so suspicious. Two boys walking out of a bathroom stall, looking unexplainably tired is always a red flag .