35 (Pt1)

NSFW Warning!
(Zander)

"What did you just say?" I ask him in shock.

It couldn't be. My heart broke. My eyes started tearing up.

"I'm moving." He repeats.

That's what I thought.
——————————————————
(Narrator)

The school band is having rehearsal in the gym. Everyone is making noise and no one hears what is going on behind the curtains on stage...
——————————————————
(Don Chavier)

"Ooooh, my god! It hurts so much!" Daniel screams.

His cries filled me with delight. It made me wonder something.

"Relax, it can't be that bad." I say.

He grunts in pain and grits his teeth as I shove myself into him. "Please be gentle!" He yelps.

"I thought you could take it..." I say.
He looks down at the floor and sighs, "It's my first time."

His words shocked me. Daniel Banks' first time?! How? By the way he conducts himself around school, I thought he was used to this kind of stuff.

"Oh. Ok." I recollect myself, "I guess I have to make it worth while then."
——————————————————
(Daniel)

The brass instruments blare and my vision goes blurry. Don shoved his member in and out of me at a tremendous force. I grabbed his shoulders and looked up at him. It was kind of embarrassing admitting my first time to him.

Because it was my first time, I could feel he was stretching my ass open. He stretched it so much. Think about a thick aubergine.... His member looked like a thick aubergine.

I moaned for him. He made me scream.

He suddenly turned me over onto my stomach. I was laying on the ground and my half-naked ass was facing up.

He looked down at me in amusement, "Enjoying yourself?"

I felt too drained to say anything. I just picked up my head and nodded with all of the energy that was left in me.

How did I even get into this situation? I am fucking my best friend! How could this have happened? I knew I shouldn't have made so many gay jokes about me and him.

A loud smack made the curtains move slightly. I felt it. He spanked me....and I let out a soundly moan.

He let his hand down once again and again. Without mercy, he kept hitting me until I begged him to stop. It hurt, but it also felt good.

I could feel a bruise about to form on my left asscheek.
——————————————————
(Santiago)

I haven't messed with JJ in a hot minute this week. I've just been so busy with 'certain' things.

I walk into home room after a long day of lectures and annoying little kids.

I see Jake and I just have to act crazy around him. I pick him up and sit him in my lap.

"I've missed you." I whisper in his ear.

He asks playfully, "Who are you? Santa Claus? Why am I in your lap?"

"Oh I'm Santa, alright," I respond, "So tell me...what do you want for Christmas?"

We both hear a gasp. We look up to see Sauri looking at us intensely. She's onto us.

I let go of Jake and he stumbles away. Ugh! Another distraction.
——————————————————
(Narrator)
Night came and everything seemed calm, serene, peaceful....
Except the hearts of two boys...

——————————————————
(Cameron)

I hear a thud on my window. Like a rock hit it. It was raining hard outside, so I thought it was just the rain or something.
I heard a second thud. It sounded harder this time.

I walk over to the window to see the worst person at the time. Zander.

He climbed up a nearby tree and jumped into my window. He landed in my room and I tried to help him up.

He was soaking wet. His hair covered his face, his anger.

"I had to see you." He said, "I wanted to see you one last time."

He hugs me tightly. "If I could let you go, I would, but..." he pauses, "I can't."

He starts to wail. I wipe the soaked strands of hair out of his face and I see him more clearly. His eyes were red. Not from doing any nicotine or other stuff, but from crying. He had truly been crying.

I never ever thought that the school's playboy would come to my house in the middle of the night just to hug me and cry in my embrace.

I hugged him tighter. I also don't want to go. I want to stay. I want to keep him around. I want to be near him all the time. I know it sounds selfish, but I can't help it. It's just the way that I feel.

"Can I rest here for a while?" He asks.

I told him yes.