13

NSFW Warning!

(Santiago)

He wanted me to play the piano, but I hesitated. I could feel his eyes on me, hoping that I would play, so I gave in. I sat on that bench and played for him.

He leaned over and watched me play. I could barely focus, when he was arching his back like that. His small, petite body looked so good at the moment. I sat there praying that Moonlight Sonata would distract him from my big boy jumping at him.

After some time, I walked into my closet and picked out some clothes for him. I tried to pick some clothes that he might like. The size, the color, and the branding all have to be perfect for him. A red and blue, small pajama set looked perfect for him.

He looked up at me in confusion. This look made me uneasy every time. If only he knew how that look made me feel. "The shower's down the hall to the left." I said.

He nodded and walked away with his cute little ass.

***

(Jake)

I felt lost going down the almost never-ending hallway. The walls were all painted beige with a gold trim at the bottom. Everything looked so neat and organized.

I finally found the bathroom and I was impressed. Even the bathroom was huge. It had a huge shower and a bathtub the size of a mini pool. The bathtub had a jacuzzi and it was polished spotless.

I decided to take a shower, since a bath would have taken a long time. I stripped myself of my clothes and opened the shower door. It felt so good to just breathe from those tight uniform ties.

There was a few neat stacks of towels. There were  towels of every color; red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, black, white, and brown.
There was a good selection of soap, shampoos, conditioners, body butters, and lotions all lined up on the bathroom counter.

I turned on the hot water and steam filled the bathroom. It became hot very quickly and the glass of the shower door started to become opaque because of the steam.

Suddenly I heard a noise. I heard the bathroom door open and then shut again. I then heard the sound of the lock click. Footsteps came and walked up to the shower door. I didn't know who it was, so I whipped my hand over the glass so I could see through it and I saw HIM. Santiago was standing there, looking hot as always.

He asked in a low voice, "Do you need some help, washing?"
His tone sounded different. It sounded like he was ready to do some mischievous.

At the time, I did need help washing my back, so I replied, "Yeah, I could use a hand."

At that moment he opened the door to reveal himself only wearing a pair on pants being supported by a belt, holding them at his waist. He then unbuckled his belt and let his pants drop. He pushed them to the side and I looked back up to see his chiseled abs. They looked so tight and hard as rocks. He pulled at his boxers and then dropped them on the floor, while staring directly at me with his dark brown eyes. He then said, "Are you going to just stand there or are you going to let me in?"

He looked at me with that fire in his eyes and I moved to the side.

***

(Santiago)

I took my time taking off my clothes. I was planning on fucking him in the shower. The anticipation made everything feel so much better. It made me excited and my big boy wasn't going to put up with any bullshit this time.

I walked into the shower and grabbed a bottles of soap. I asked him, "Do you need help with your back?"

He nodded his head and turned around. His position made me almost lose it, but I kept my cool...for now. All I could do was imagine everything that I could ever do to him in my head.

I grabbed a washcloth and poured soap onto it. The soap filled the shower with the aroma of fruit and love-making.

I started rubbing down his back with soap and I hear this almost-squeal come out of his mouth. I try to ignore it, but it happens again. This time I can hear what it was more clearly, "Fuck, yes." I heard him moan those words over and over silently.

I stopped rubbing his back and threw the washcloth to the side. I couldn't wait any longer. I flipped him over onto the bench in the shower, with hot water running down both of our bodies. I yelled in anger, "Do you want me to actually fuck you now?!"

He looks back at me with those ebony eyes and nods his head. This makes me even more mad. I yelled again, "Say it! Say it with those beautiful lips of yours!"

He responds with a more expected answer, "Yes, I want it."

That was all I needed to hear before I started ramming inside of him. "I'll make it even worse than earlier," I grunted between thrusts, "I'm going make you scream and beg for mercy."

I pulled both of his arms, so his back could meet my chest. I grabbed his neck firmly and kept going, each time going harder. His moans filled the bathroom and the echoes bounced back and forth on the walls. With all that, I went faster.

At this point he was screaming. Water splashed as our bodies crashed together to become one. I gripped his neck more tightly and I slammed even more roughly. "Oh my god, yes..." he moaned loudly, his voice shaking, "Yes, it feels so good."

Tears run down his face as I go much more aggressively. I wanted to feel this ecstasy as much as he did. "Give it to me!" I said with heavy breaths, "Give me your everything!"

He pants and moans again, while I praise him for his body. "Please, fill me up, now." He gasps.

I want to grant his wish. Especially this one. I let out a loud grunt as I run over the edge and I let myself go inside of him. I ended making a mess everywhere. It was on the bench, his face, the glass. It was everywhere. He laid there with his limp body for a minute, gasping for air. It was kind of hard to get air, since it was so humid.

I washed off and I stepped out of the shower. I felt like I was sitting on top of the world. I grabbed a towel and dried off.
I put on a pair of shorts and walked out of the room. Even though I just did it with Jake, I wanted more.

***

(Jake)

My body felt so overwhelmed after being banged by him, again. I stood up and rinsed all of the sweat and 'other things' off of me. I turn the water off and step out of the shower.

The mirror was covered with steam and I wiped away at the water. I looked at my reflection and stared for a long time. I looked like I had just spent a day outside in the hot sun. I looked at the towel racks with loads of towels and grabbed one. I grabbed a black towel, just because.

The pajama set the Santiago gave me we're sitting on the counter and I picked them up and put the on. The material felt so soft on my skin. It must have been pure cotton or wool. I've never worn anything with material this good. The pajamas were a button up and a pair of pants. I buttoned up the shirt two thirds of the was and I put the pants on. The pants hung at my waist. They weren't just the right size, but they were comfortable.

I walked out of the hallway and back to Santiago's bedroom. He was sitting at the foot of his bed, looking out of the window. The stars shimmered and the moon glowed with pride. A typical peaceful night. I don't want peace right now. I want more.

I walked up to him and sat next to him. I looked at his damp, black hair and finally his eyes and asked , "Do you have a guest bedroom?"

He turns to answer me, "Yes, I do," he takes a deep breath before continuing, "How about you spend the night with me, tonight?"