33

NSFW Warning!

(Zander)

I gave it a lot of thought. Ginny gave me mixed feelings. I can't be with someone who makes me feel that way...

I'm already dating Sandra...

Things are getting boring. I want to start fresh. I want a new person. I know people know me as a playboy, but I have to keep up my lifestyle.

I went to my morning class and Cameron is sitting there with a smile on his face...

"Hey, man," I say, "Why are you smiling like that?"

He looks up at me and laughs, "We have a test today."

It surprised me because I wasn't prepared. "You know I'm going to fail that!" I said.

I mess with his hair just to get at him. He stands up and grabs both of my hands to shoo me off. "Why you gotta be like that?" He asked.

Cameron made me feel alive. Sandra and Ginny could never make me feel the way he made me feel. I felt my body tense up. My muscles contracted and my bones shook. "Hey, dude!" Cameron called out to get my attention, "You good?"

No, I wasn't good. I was trying not to loose control of myself in that classroom. Everyone was staring at us, so we stopped.

"Mrs. Jean." I raised my hand to get my teacher's attention, "Can I go to the bathroom?"

She let me go. When I got in there, I took out my vape and got a long drag. I sit down on the sink to really relieve my stress. "You dumb fool!" I scolded myself.

How could I look at Cameron in such a way? He was my friend! I've known him for over five years. I took another drag. In the middle of my long breath, I heard someone speak, "Let me get a hit."

I look over to see the worst person to see at the moment. Cameron walked up to me and looked up at me sitting on the counter. "What was that?" I asked because I really didn't hear him the first time.

"Let me get a hit." He said with a smirk.

"No." I said

My selfish ass didn't want to share. My ass just wanted to smoke. "Why not?" He asked.

I answered, "I just don't want you you to get a hit of my shit."

"Okay." He huffed while leaning back on the wall.

I take another hit and he interrupts my peace again, "Who said I was talking about your vape?"

That suggestion made my mind race. Those words bricked me up harder than any wall. "What were you talking about then?" I ask.

He raises an eyebrow and questions, "Do I really need to answer that?"

It made me drop what I was doing. I threw my vape down on the floor and grabbed either side of his face. "Just what in the hell were you just saying?" I demanded an answer from him.

"Let me hit." He said, "Nicotine is bad for you anyways."

He was right. Nicotine was bad for me. I don't know if it was really what he said or the nicotine going to my brain, but my body was telling me to ravage him. He was right there in my hands. Right in my grasp. "If that's what you want." I say.

I grab his shirt and drag him into a stall. I couldn't care less about what Sandra or Ginny could think. What I was going to do is really about to change my life forever. I pulled down his shorts and grabbed both sides of his waist, "Come here."

My length was so hard and it was basically about to rip through my pants. "Get down on your knees." I tell him.

He does so and it makes me so happy. He's so obedient. He was doing something that Sandra could never do. Whenever I would fuck with Sandra, she would always act petty. She made me angrier which also made me soft.