18

NSFW Warning!

(Jake)

He pushes into me with great force. He pushes in so deep, I could barely think straight. I couldn't put two words together properly.

"You're so big!" I yell as he rammed into me.

"Am I now?" He asks raising an eyebrow, "Just how big? Do you think I'm try to go all the way?"

He pushes further than he ever did before. He pushes all the way in. The further he pushed, the less I could breathe.

"How are you so big?" I ask.

Why was that. It was almost unreal. It was taboo. I grabbed onto his shoulders and looked into his eyes. He looks back at me, but the fire inside of him was too strong for me to say anything to him.

"You know I love you, right?" He says to me, sweetly as he slows down a bit.

I nod my head, but he wasn't satisfied by this. "No, no. I'm going to have to hear a clear answer from you."

At that moment he pulls all the way out. I stare deeply into his eyes and I see the reflection of the fire in his eyes. "Yes, And I love you, too."

"Good boy." He says, and with that he grabs onto my waist and shoves himself back in swiftly.

A huge gasp comes out my mouth. I've never taken this much of him in me before. I felt him trembling and shaking rapidly. His passion was about to explode...inside me.

I lay there and close my eyes. Waiting to welcome his warmth.

He turns me over and smacks my ass, "This is for making me watch that show."

He grabs my left asscheek and bites down hard. It hurt a lot, but it felt so good. I wish I could last forever.

He then spreads my cheeks and inserts himself one last time. "Whatever you see after this, don't let it shake you." He says to me reassuringly.

He thrusts one last time letting everything out. He blew so many loads. It filled almost all of my bowels.

He kisses my neck and hugs me tightly. "Why do you let me do this to you?" He smiles between words, "Tell me why you let me."

I feel his breath on my neck. It was rough and soft at the same time. His voice was raspy, probably because he smokes. "Because I love you."

He sighs and repeats himself, "Tell me why you let me. Say it again."

He made sure I said it at least five times. He begins to make out with me. Our tongues dance and I taste the kind of burnt taste on his breath. It's definitely from the cigarettes. He smokes and it's not healthy, but why is it such a turn on?

We spend the entire night, cuddled up in front of the fireplace.

***

(Santiago)

Before we knew it, it was sunrise and it was peaking through the windows. I woke up with Jake laying on top of me. He looked so cute while sleeping. I couldn't wake him.

I tried to get up without waking him, but I failed. He rubbed his eyes and yawned.

I quickly took a shower and so did he. I changed into a fresh outfit for school. Since he didn't have one, I lended him one of mine.

I looked in the mirror and combed my hair. One thing that totally slipped my mind while I was getting ready was breakfast. I didn't have enough time to cook something. I suddenly got a bright idea and I asked JJ, "How about I take you out for breakfast?"