22

NSFW Warning!

(Santiago)

It might take that smut longer than I thought to find his lover. It has been a few hours, now and no action.

Jake walked past me and he sat down on a bench. I went behind the school, to avoid him. He must not know about what I had done. I lit a cigarette and took a long drag. It calmed me down in the toughest situations. I don't care if I die at the age of twenty, as long as I lived right.

I heard some footsteps approach me. The sound of boots pounding on the ground echoed. "Hey, big bro!" They said.

I looked up to see Samuel and his friends. He wasn't actually my brother; he just called me that for fun.

"Sup." I replied.

"Can I get a hit?" Samuel asked me while pointing at my cigarette.

I handed it to him and pulled out another for myself. "So..." I said, changing the subject, "Did you get it done?"

He passed the cigarette on to his friends and looked back at me, "Yeah, we did everything you told us to do, dude."

He continued, "Why so strict? Relax."

I shot him down, "I can't do that now! Those kids need to get off my back, now!"

I caught myself, "Sorry for snapping at y'all. I'm just tired."

They all seemed surprised at my actions. To be honest, I think that I'm getting bipolar disorder.

"No stress, big bro." Sandal said

I flicked my cigarette on the floor and stomped it out, "Take care."

I turned away from them and went to the parking lot to get in my car. It looked as good as always. The tires, the grill, the windows were all pristine and in proper working order. I pulled the car keys out of my pocket and unlocked the car.

I see that everyone at school was cleared out and the building wasn't teeming with students. I guess I must have stayed extra late.

I pulled in front of the school to pick up Jake, but I ended up seeing something horrifying. Phin was with Jake. The others from his friend group weren't there and they were nowhere to be seen.

Phin was all up on Jake and was trying to kiss him. I slapped myself in the face. I knew that I should've confronted him about it sooner, but why didn't I?

I got out of the car, leaving its door open and ran to him. I pushed him off and held Jake by the waist. "Just what in the hell do you think your doing?!" I yelled, "Did you not get the hint that he belongs to me?!"

Phin wipes the blood away that was running down from his nose. He gives me a cold stare and says, "I just wanted to—"

"To do what?! Huh?" I cut him off, not even letting him get a word in, "You're lucky I'm not gonna kill you right here, right now!"

He laughs and stands up slowly. He gets closer and holds his hand out to grab Jake. He must've been high on something. How are my words not even getting through to him?!

"I said back off!" I socked him in the face and he goes tumbling to the ground, "How many times do I have to tell you?!"

"Many." He says, "It's gonna be very hard for me to leave him alone."

I grabbed Jake's waist. I looked down at his face. He was on the verge of tears.

"Stay the fuck away from him!" I yelled.

I kicked him before leaving. I wanted him to feel the pain. Every bit. I got in the car and Jake got in with me. I drove off in a rush, leaving Phin laying there.