10

NSFW Warning!

(Santiago)

It felt good to see his face everyday. It was even better when I see his face contort as I fucked him.
I wanted to spoil him. Grant him all of his wishes. I wanted him to not have any worries and to be happy.

Jake Jeau.

Before I met him, I had nothing to lose. My father wanted me to take over his 'business' and inherit his money. To be honest I didn't want it. He had me in expensive clothing just so I don't walk in the streets, looking like a bum.
He made me this way...

I saw him in school again. With his short, brown hair, his dark brown eyes, and that cute little ass.
Every time he walked pass me I wanted to grab at it and squeeze it. I wanted to mark him. I wanted to mark him so he could be mine. Only mine.
Yes, yes, yes. You can call me a selfish control freak, but he was soooo damn cute!

He turned around and looked at me furiously. He knew that I took his backpack. But he didn't know why I took his backpack. It made my 'big boy' in my pants jump up.
I crossed my legs and hoped that he would turn around and face the board. I mixture of feelings would trace my mind every time he looked at me with those beautiful ebony eyes.
As soon as I gained control of myself again, I looked up and he was gone. I would always think to myself, "Where did that little lamb go?".
You could say that he made me go crazy. Being eighteen gives me too much freedom to do what I want.
I would bring food from home and heat it up. I waited and waited and waited, until he finally arrived.
I didn't think that I would make myself wait this long over some boy. I didn't even know that I was into boys.
He walked in and my mouth turn into an upside down rainbow. He did this to me. I held his stuff up, high in the air. I know he could see me. I just know it. He looked at me with those ebony eyes and it shook my world.
He came closer and closer, until he was right in front of me, "Give me my stuff."
I spoke impulsively, "You're going to have to do something for me to get your stuff back."
He looked nervous and he had his hands in his pockets. I didn't want to make it seem too weird, but my instinct made me do the opposite.

I grabbed him by his shirt and made him sit on my lap. He felt so warm on my legs and my big boy decided to betray me.
My boy jumped up.

I didn't want him to feel it, so I clenches my legs together. It hurt so much and it was extremely uncomfortable. But I had to bare with it, so he wouldn't notice.

My big boy was cursing at me, "Fuck you, Santiago!"

JJ took a bite of the food that I took so long to prepare. He made this, "mmmmmm" noise. The sound that a person would make when something tastes good.
He took several more bites and he leaned back looking full.

My mouth spoke against my mind, "I want you to feed me."

He looked annoyed at my request, but he didn't refuse. He simply sighed and picked up some peppers off of the plate and fed them to me. I only picked up peppers off of the tray. I guess he was trying to light my mouth on fire, but his plan didn't work.

A Latino boy is immune to spice. He grew up on spice!

After some time, the plate was completely empty and I let him get up.
He said he wanted his stuff back, but my mouth spoke for itself and insisted that I would carry all of his stuff.

We walked to the gym class and I was so glad that we were alone because it meant that...actually I didn't know what it meant. My mind started to go in circles again and my big boy jumped with joy, when I glanced at Jake changing his clothes next to his locker. There were holes in his shirt and it was all tattered.

I always have a spare shirt or something on me just in case something happened and it came in handy. It annoyed me how he thought it was okay walking around in those dirty clothes.

"What did I say about wearing those shirts?" I said without thinking.

The shirt that he had on looked way too small on him and you could just barely see his slightly inverted abs.

I tossed a shirt to him, "Here put this on."

He didn't say anything and he put the shirt on with an embarrassed look on his face. He still failed to see.

His messy hair, his ebony eyes, his inverted abs, his lips...everything about him turned me on completely.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, I heard this annoying voice say, "You really don't have to boss him around like that."
I turned around to see who it was and it was Greyson, Jake's ex.

He was walking out of the bathroom stall with this petite boy, who looked like he could barely stand up. They both looked tired, like they had just ran a marathon and there was a smell. The smell was the smell of pre-love-making.

I hated that smell.

The smelled burned my nose as he got closer to me and Jake. He started to speak again, "Why do you boss him around like like that? It's not like you own him."

Instead of answering his question my hands acted on their own. Before I knew it he was on the wall struggling my for air. "You listen to me," I whispered in his ear, "Don't mess with me or JJ, you understand?"

He nodded frantically and I let him go. He fell onto the floor, gasping for air and I turned to JJ, "Come on, before I kill this dude."

I walked out of the Locker room and onto the basketball court with Jake by my side. He tried to cheer me up, but I still felt terrible inside. I felt terrible because I felt just like my father. Abusive.

Mr. Ricky came onto the court and blew his whistle to get everyone's attention. He explained that we basically had free time and everyone charged to be first to do what they wanted.

I was a decent player at soccer. I went to the right side of the gym to play a few matches. I won each of the matches, but I didn't feel good.

It was bad enough that I almost killed a kid in the locker room, it was even worse when I saw Jake dancing on top of Daniel Banks. I watched him as he did it, too.
It hurt, watching him dance over him. I watched him, wishing that I was the one who he was dancing on top of, not Daniel.

It felt like it lasted forever until he finished. I saw Daniel hand JJ a wad of cash before he left. JJ walked straight to me and ask me what's wrong. It really did piss me off how he tried to play innocent.