21

NSFW Warning!

(Presley-Two weeks ago...)

After school, I was tackled to the ground. The delinquents jumped me.

Samuel held pushed me onto the ground and held me there. Kareem, Maurice, and Phin were beating me up.

It felt like hours, until they were finished. It was nighttime, when I finally got up. The stars frowned upon me as I got up.

I walked to my car and it was covered in scratch marks on the driver's side. I know the delinquents had something to do with keying my car.

I got in and drove home. Being jumped by the delinquents was a warning. And the warning was from Santiago. He was pissed about me pushing Jake.

I got home and started packing my things. If I stay here in Cunimham, I'll be dead in who knows how long.

***

(Santiago)

I ended the response letter and placed it on Malone's desk, before he arrived.

He walked in two seconds later. I tried to smile at him, but I couldn't. I wasn't in the mood to smile at him.

A man walked in the classroom. He looked very familiar. I watched him closely. He picked up a marker and wrote on the board. "Hello everyone," he said, "I'm Mr. Barron and I'll be your teacher."

He scanned the classroom, at everybody's faces. He got to mine and his eyebrows raised slightly. "It's been a while Mr. Ganzeu." He smiles

At that moment, I realized who it was. It was one of my father's friends. Harry Barron.

I gave him an awkward smile. It's been so long since I saw him. I last saw him when I was seven. It's been eleven years.

Time passed and it was the end of the school day. I went to the place where Greyson and Malone were supposed to meet up. The locker rooms.

I followed Greyson to the entrance of the locker room. I stopped and waited. I heard the bathroom stall open and shut again. Not too long after, I heard kissing and smacking noises.

I stepped closer to the stall and peeked in through the crack of the door. They were going at it. Greyson pounded into Malone and kissed him like he was a piece of meat. Malone moans loudly and his screams filled the locker room.

Greyson threw Malone onto the floor and climbed onto him. Just watching all of this transpire made me horny. My big boy wanted to do the same thing that Greyson and Malone were doing.

I grabbed my crotch and clenches my eyes shut. I didn't want to look at what was happening anymore. I hear Greyson grunt and Malone scream one last time. I squeezed even harder, trying to put my big boy down, but it never worked when I do that.

Malone and Greyson got off of each other, panting and breathing heavily.

I can't believe I just watched them do it. I waited until they got out. Greyson left before Malone, leaving him behind. This gave me the perfect time to snatch up Malone.

He walked out of the stall and I snuck up behind him. He didn't even hear me coming. I grabbed him and he tried to scream. I quickly covered his mouth and pulled him back. "Shh. Calm down." I whispered, "He can't know that I'm here, okay?"

I put a blindfold over his eyes, so he couldn't see my face. I held him tightly when he tried to run.

I tied up his hands behind his back. For some reason, I felt like some kind of cliche villain from the movies.

I tied his ankles together. I dragged him to the storage closet. His muffled screams made me feel terrible for doing it, but revenge filled my mind.

I positioned him on my knees, to entertain myself. I wanted to feel even more like a villan, at the moment.

I took the blindfold off of him. He couldn't see me regardless, for there were no lights.

"What the hell?!" He yelled, "What are you doing? And who are you?!"

"I'm getting back at someone." I said vaguely.

"Who, dammit!?" He struggled to move his hands.

"Your boyfriend." I said, "I don't like him and he doesn't like me..."

He continued to ask more questions about why I did this to him. I did honored it all. I opened the door to leave, but one question in particular stopped me, "Do you have a good reason to involve me?!"

I paused for a second and looked back at him. The light of the hallway, peeked into the closet. I leave him in the closet and lock the door. His night in shining armor can come and save him.

(Presley)

I stuffed my clothes and all of my valuables into one suitcase. If Santiago wanted me gone, so be it.

The next morning I woke up and drove to the school. I wanted to apologize to Jake. I think it's kind of ridiculous that I'm being forced out of this city. I came here with a dream, and now I have to move again.

I see Jake and I drive next to him. He looks at the window and tries to speed up.

I roll down the window and he stops. He got a good look at me. We got to talking and I apologized.

I dropped him off at school and left for Kingsvulle. Santiago wouldn't want me to tell Jake about what he really does for a living or what his parents do.

Jake would probably leave him in an instant if I told the truth.

Hours pass by and I arrive at a hotel. I pay the employee for a two-night stay. This amount of time should give me enough time to think about where to live. I pondered for a while. I went up to room four-hundred and slept. I'll return back home soon. I'll just let the heat die down and I'll come back. My friends will get worried if I don't show up after a while. They'll be happy when I return.