27

NSFW Warning!

(Presley)

"Why don't you refer to me as your dad?" He asked.

He leaned forward to get a closer look at my face. "It's been ages since I saw you!" He chuckles lightly, "And how's your mother? Is she still as stubborn as when I met her?"

The room became silent and everyone turned to me, waiting for my response. "You left her years ago." I said under my breath, "But she's doing fine now."

"It's nice to hear that Florence is doing well." He said.

He then smiles again, "How about something to eat, then? Hmm?" He snaps his fingers and a man brings over a huge plate of food to me. "It's the finest in Milan." He said nonchalantly.

I looked at the plate in front of me. Pasta with sauce. Is this really the best in Milan?

"So..." he started, "What made you want to come here, son?"

I picked up the fork on my right and picked at the bow tie pastas on my plate before talking, "Well, it's quite complicated."

He brought his hands together in a hastily manner, "We have all the time in the world!"

I began, "There's this kid at my school that doesn't like me very much."

He nodded his head listening carefully. "I accidentally touched someone he likes and now I can't go to school." I said angrily.

I took a bite of the pasta to calm my temper. "And who is this guy, child?"

"Santiago Ganzeu." I said.

His eyes open wide and he stands up and leans forward. "Santiago is still alive?" He said with surprise, "I thought he died in the fire."

It confused me when he mentioned a fire. "What fire?" I asked him.

He waved his hand at me, dismissing my question. "Santiago, my son has been alive this whole time." He said.

***

(Jake)

I woke up on the floor, with Santiago laying on top of me. I remembered back to last night and it was wild.

It was the best we've ever did. He made me feel special. He did something different, though. He was actually rough.

I got up off of the floor and went to take a shower. I picked up a bar of soap and started to coat myself with it.

The soap slipped out of my hand and it annoyed me to pick it up. I bent over and I felt two hands on my sides, "You're just begging for it, now, puppet."

Before I had time to look behind me, he thrusted in and stirred my insides. He held both of my hands in one of his and grabbed my hair.

"In the morning?!" I panted, "How do you have the energy?!"

He grunted, "Just do as I say, puppet!"

He pounded even harder into me. I yelled with pleasure and he put his hand over my neck. He brought my back to his chest. "Try not to scream." He said in a low tone.

He bit my neck. Hard enough to leave a mark that would last for weeks. He kept biting me all down my chest.

It was a new and a very interesting feeling. If being bit by a snake felt like this, I would be getting bit all the time.

I moaned and covered my mouth, trying to follow his instructions. He looks up at me with a devilish smile and he continues to eat me alive. "Does that hurt, puppet?" He said while kissing some of the places where he sank his teeth in.

He kept pounding me in an almost rhythmic motion.

***

(Santiago)

I knew that he was getting close. His face contorted with pleasure and he looked so damn sexy. I finally sent him over the edge when I went harder.

He screamed and he came all over himself.

"Didn't that feel good, baby?" I said, while pumping my love into him.

I spoke to him with comforting words as he whimpered. "That was rough." He said.

"Remember, don't complain, puppet." I said while grabbing his neck.

It made me feel so good to just see him submit to me. He did it last night and he's doing it right now.

"Do you love me, puppet?" I asked him.

He turned around and said, "Yeah, especially when you fuck me up like this."

He panted, while sitting down on the shower floor. I left him in the shower and went to my room to change. I figured he's had enough. I banged him countless times in the last few days. I might as well let him recover. He made it hard to leave him alone.

He walked into my room and looked at me with those ebony forests. "You really fucked me up, back there."

He went over to my desk and sat down in the rolling chair. He crossed his legs and gazed at me.

"You're a big guy, you know." He said with a smile, "You stretched me out a good bit."

He skips to me and hugs me, "I love you."

Those words sank into me like water. I would never get enough of this. "If you see me loving someone else," I said, "Just know that I'll still have eyes for you."

He nodded his head and kept hugging me.

***

(Malone)

It felt like only yesterday that a lot of my bones were cracked by Santiago. The feel of his hands on me were still there.

I look out of the window and it was early in the morning. The sun rose over the horizon of the earth.

I looked to my left and there was no one. I looked for my phone, but it wasn't there. I was starving. I hadn't eaten in days. It's about time that I ate some real food.

My stomach gurgled violently. I clenched my belly and stared at the ceiling. I could barely move my arm.

Suddenly I hear the door open and close back again. I look at Who entered the room. It was Greyson. He held a huge plastic bag in his hand. "You're up." He said.

He sat at the end of the bed and set up the food tray for me. "Here, I got you a little something for breakfast."

I looked at the tray. A little something? It was filled to the rim!

It was thought full of him. I tried to move my hand to pick up the spoon. I couldn't move it. I tried to use my non-dominant hand, but that was no use.

My hand was shaking uncontrollably as I tried to feed myself the porridge that was in front of me.

Greyson noticed this and he took the spoon from me, "Oh, let me help you with that!"

He fed me a spoonful of porridge and wiped the excess from the side of my mouth.

"Thanks." I said.

I was miserable. Santiago broke my bones for what? To get at Greyson?

He put me through hell to get back at Greyson for speaking up.

***

(Presley)

Kalon said that it was okay for me to stay with him for a bit. Life in Milan wasn't that bad, anyways.

Kalon "funded" me a lot and I got with plenty of cute Italian chicks. The guys that he works with are pretty cool. They had my back and gave me tips to help pick up the local Italian girls.