26

NSFW Warning!

(Santiago)

I caressed his thighs as he sat on top of me. He tasted heavenly and it made me levitate.

My big boy rose to its full extent and wanted to attack Jake.

I rolled over and flipped him onto his back. He was facing up to me and those ebony forests looked at me with pure desire.

I wanted to feel something great and then and I kissed him even more. "Yes." Jake said, "Keep loving me like that, Santiago."

"Master." I said

"What?" He asked with confusion, "What are you talking about?"

"Call me 'master'," I said, "Maybe even 'sir'?"

He turned as red a tomato. "Master?" He said questioningly.

"Master it is!" I said gladly, flipping him onto his stomach.

"What are you going to do?" He asked me.

I twisted both of his arms behind his back, "What did I tell you, baby? Hmm?"

He whimpers at his defeat. He laid there. I twisted even harder and he finally got to talking, "What are you going to do, master?"

I let go of him with a mischievous grin on my face. Seeing him submit to me is so enticing to just do something sinful.

I ripped his hoodie and his pants off. I had to look at those jeans squeezing his tight little ass all day long. "Don't you know how I wanted you to pay me back?" I asked, "You should know how I am by now."

He tried to lift his head off the floor, but I pushed him back down, "Not yet, puppet."

***

(Jake)

I knew he was gonna screw up my insides so bad. I prepared my asshole for what was about to come. I want him to stir me. I want him to move me.

He pushes in and I felt ecstasy. He made me scream so loud. "Yes, that's it!" Santiago grunted, "Give it to me!"

The door was locked and we have no distractions. Nothing was going to disturb us. Not this time.

He grabbed onto my hips and rammed even harder. It felt like I was going to die. But that made me question: was dying really that bad if this is what it feels like?

He stuck his finger in my mouth and demanded, "Suck!"

I did as he ordered me to do. I felt so powerless, but at the same time I loved the feeling.

He slapped my asscheek and lays back on the floor with his legs spread, "It's time for you to pay me back."

He beckoned me over and made me suck his 12 inch. He was huge. I bobbed my head up and down.

He sighs with annoyance, "Is that really the best you got? I'm losing patience, here!"

With that, he took my head and bobbed it faster along his mass. He made me go all the way down to the base. I felt it hitting the back of my throat. It made me want to gag. He didn't even let up, when I choked.

He cummed in my mouth and he let out a low and audible moan.

***

(Greyson)

I went out to search for Malone. If I didn't find him, who knows what Santiago would do next?

I got in my car and rushed to the schoolhouse. Santiago might kill Malone just to spite me.

I went and looked in the area where the video ended. I ran around the corner and tried to open the door, but it was locked. I did what I needed to do. I kicked down the down and I saw no one. Darkness filled the room and I was about to leave until a heard a shallow gasp, "Greyson, is that you?"

I looked back behind me and Malone was laying there in the floor. He was in terrible condition. His fingers, his arm, and his left leg were bent in disgusting positions.

"Come on, we need to get to the hospital, now!" I yelled in a panic.

I picked him up and carried him all the way to my car. If I called 911, it would really be my ass with Santiago. I would end up just like Presley Higgins.

I drove all the way to the hospital and he was sent to the emergency room. He had been starved for a day or two and he had several fractures in his bones.

"He'll be fine." The doctor said, "But how did he end up in such a condition?"

The doctor looked at me suspiciously. "He fell off of the roof and tumbled on some concrete." I said with a funny tone.

He really thought about my excuse and shrugged his shoulders. Before he walked away he said, "Take care, okay?"

I responded how any other person would. How could I take care of Santiago's on my ass?

Malone laid in the hospital bed, covered in sweat, looking like he was going to die. "You good?" I asked with concern.

"Yeah," he said with a tired expression, "I'll be fine."

It comforted me to hear those words. It was just so close. What if I didn't make it to the storage closet in time?

If I told the doctor or the police about what Santiago did, he'll send his goons or even worse, his father after not just me, but Malone as well.

He tried to move in the bed, but I rushed over to him and told him to stop, "Hey, you need to get your rest."

He laid back down and said, "I know, I'm just bored."

"Well, do you want to be bored or dead?" I asked him.

He didn't answer me and he turned to the window. I continued asking more questions, but he didn't respond to me. I finally got a look at his face and realized that he was sleeping.

"Sleep well." I said, leaving him in the hospital room.

He'll be in good hands in this hospital. Before I left, I told the nurse to not let anyone disturb Malone. He's been through enough.

***

(Presley)

I'm going to buy some plane tickets to make a visit to an old acquaintance. Kalon Ganzeu. He lived in Italy and he ran most of his business there.

The flight was kind of costly, but I figured that Kalon would reimburse me my money.

It was about a twelve-hour flight. I flew in first class, because why not?

My mother and Kalon were on "good terms". The thought of them being together when they weee younger made me sick.

Santiago's father and my mother? Together? It can't be true! But yes it is true.

I arrived in Milan and got a taxi to drive me to his mansion. I tried to pay the driver his tip, but he refused. In broken English, he said, "No charge, go ahead with your business."

I looked at the house. It was less intimidating when I know the truth about Kalon and my mom.

So what, they used to date in high school and he got my mom pregnant at 19? So what?

I pressed the buzzer next to the door and a man with a raspy voice answered, "What do you want?"

"It's me, Higgins." I said.

He didn't say anything else and the gate opened. I went inside to see several men eating and chatting at a table. Everything was unnecessarily lavish.

I went to the table and the group of grown men stared at me intensely. "Where's Kalon?" I asked them.

They all chattered among themselves, trying to come up with an answer to my question.

I felt a presence behind me, "Sit down, boy."

It was a powerful voice. He demanded me calmly and with such ease.

I sat down at the table with the group. The figure then walked around and sat down at the other end of the table, "Hello, son."