20

NSFW Warning!

(Jake)

He took a step closer. "Won't you let me take a good look at you?" Phin said, with an evil smirk.

I took a step back and bumped into the sink. I was cornered and I would tell, but he hasn't done anything to me, yet.

"Don't come any closer!" I yelled.

This made him smile even more. "And what are you going to do if you don't?" He threatened, "Get your boyfriend?"

He grabs my arm and pulls me closer. "Look, you two just aren't meant to be." He whispered in my ear, "Don't get your hopes up. Keep your options open."

He leaned in, trying to kiss me, but I moved out of the way. I grabbed the soap bottle and bashed it over his head. He grasped his forehead in pain. I pushed him off and ran out the bathroom.

My heartbeat quickened. I tried to act calm and I walked over to the booth.

Santiago and the delinquents were sitting there. There where all chatting with hushed voices. Like there where plotting something.

"Hey guys." I said to get their attention.

They immediately stopped talking and faced me. "Hey JJ," Santiago said, "The food's here."

I nodded and sat down at the table. I grabbed his hand under the table. I held it tightly for comfort.

He didn't say anything about it, he just let me hold his hand.

After ten minutes or so, Phin came out of the restroom, holding his palm to his head.

"It took you that long to take a shit?" Kareem joked.

Phin shot Kareem with an annoyed glance. Phin looked at me and frowned even harder. It made me so uncomfortable.

I clenches Santiago's hand even harder.

"I think it's time that we go." Santiago said, getting up from the table.

"Aw! You're no fun!" Samuel said.

Santiago, still holding my hand, stormed out of the restaurant angrily.

We got into his car and he drove off quickly. He was speeding, but who was going to stop him?

When we pulled up to the school, I tried to get out of the car, but he stopped me, "What happened?"

"What are you talking about?" I tried to evade his question.

"What happened in the bathroom with Phin?" He asked more impatiently.

"Nothing happened." I lied again.

He sighs and says, "I know Phin might be off, but he IS very helpful to me."

That's my problem. He sees Phin as this 'helpful' guy, instead off seeing his true colors. He really tried to make out with me in the bathroom.

"He tried to make out with me..." I said, voice trembling and all.

His eyes open wide and he grips the steering wheel tightly, "I'm going to park the car. I'll be in, in a second."

***

(Santiago)

It angered me when he tried to lie to me. He was looking to the side and avoided making eye contact with me. He finally cracked, when I continued to pry.

Phin tried to put his disgusting, nicotine-coated lips on him. He was probably high, when he did it though.

I put my car in park and aligned my car in the parking spot. I look up to see a group of kids in a scuffle. I see the kid I beat up, Greyson.

Hanae, Kandi, and Casandra were with their boyfriends. The spoiled brats really fabricated an unfair fight with Greyson.

I leaned back on the roof of my car and watched everything happen. Greyson dodged all of the guys' punches and he started to run. Who knew that he could run so fast?

He ran into the double doors of the school.

I got up, for my entertainment was over. I stood up and walked to the doors.

The boys walked back to the gossip group, tiredly. Hanae starting crying like a baby. Casandra started talking to the blonde haired boy angrily. Kandi crossed her arms and started walking to the school.

I try to avoid the gossip group and their 'bodyguards' because I don't wanna get into all of that.

I need to have a word with Phin and I need to do something to Malone to make Greyson pay. He wants to take something from me, I'll take something from him.

I walk into the school and go to my locker. I want to get my stuff and be prepared for the long day. I look to my right and I see Greyson, he was reading a note.

He finished and shoved it into his pocket. The hallway was almost empty. The note fell out of his pocket as he closed his locker and walked away.

I tip-toed behind him quickly and grabbed the note off of the floor. I picked up the note and read it. How cute. Malone wants to meet up. How can I bait him?

I sit down in class and pulled out a piece of paper. I started jotting down everything that comes to mind as a response.

I was going to go to the spot where they meet up and get them.

***

(Jake)

My stomachs was gurgling so much, now. I didn't eat at Chick-fil-a because of what happened in the restroom with Phin.

I held my stomach. I looked in Santiago's direction, he was busy writing something on a piece of paper. He tapped his pencil and leaned back in his chair.

He glanced at me, caught me staring at him. He turns back to his paper and smiles to himself. I looked at the class. Nalah and Sauri were looking at the two of us and talking in hushed voices. Their giggles was completely audible.

I looked to my left, at Sauri and she stopped immediately. I looked behind me, slightly to the right, Nalah did the same as Sauri.

Santiago and I noticed this often. These two would always talk in a secret language. Summer sat behind Sauri. She was kind and sweet. Santiago and I like to talk to her from time to time.

Santiago really seems to be interested in her, for he throws a tone of jokes at her a lot. I know she's not interested in him because she doesn't talk to him all that much. She's quiet anyways.