19

NSFW Warning!

(Malone)

He grazed my neck to help me out on the necklace. I felt the cold metal touch my neck.

I shivered a bit. "Are you cold?" He asked.

"No, I'm fine." I responded quickly.

"You know," he started, "I hate when you lie to me."

He clasps the necklace and gets closer. "Are you really cold or is it something else?" He questioned.

He continued, "I would hate to have to punish you on your birthday, but I will with no hesitation."

I turns me around to see my face and he was met with something surprising. My face was red. I felt the heat in my cheeks and he clearly saw it, too.

"So you want me right now?"

I nodded my head to his question.

He pulled me inside my house and locked the door behind us. He slammed me onto my couch and said, "I'll give you the best birthday present ever..."

I responded, playfully, "And what is that?"

"...sex" he said.

He stared down at me, licking his lips. It felt like every time we made eye contact, I ended up under him.

He pressed his knee on top of my crotch, witch made my feelings even worse. I grabbed his hand and placed it on my chest, "Do you know how you make me feel?"

My heart was beating faster and faster. He smiles and says, "Then you'll have no problem accepting my gift."

He pulled my shirt off and my pants. He turned my head, so I could face him. It made me even hotter. I'm being eaten up by fire. "I'll take my time this time." He tells me, "I want you to feel every bit of it."

He grasped my hands and held them above my head. I moaned when he pushed down into my chest. My body is overwhelmed with heat. He threw me over the edge when he entered me. I grabbed his shoulders and looked up at him. At that moment, I wasn't breathing normally; I was panting and breathing like a dog.

His thrusts started of fast and rough. After a while, he started to slow down.

"How many times do I have to do this to you?" He asked me.

I couldn't form any words. My mouth was gaping open like a fish's. "Infinity!"

That was all he need to hear before he released his love for me.

***

(Greyson)

I finished him off with a grunt and he screamed. I cleaned up and we walked out of the house.

I got in my car and he got in, also. I drove to the school to get to class.

"When you get it?" Malone blurted out.

"Huh?" I responded, "What are you talking about?"

"The car." He said.

He was asking me when I got the car and all. I actually bought it not to long ago.

"Last week," I said, "I bought it from the dealership, last week,"

He seemed amazed by this. "Are you going to let me spoil you?" I asked, "I can get you one."

He seemed flattered, but he never lets me do anything for him besides...spending quality time together.

I don't wanna get tackled by Santiago again. He punches pretty hard. I think he would fight to the death, if he wanted to. I think that he got Mrs. Gale fired.

We pulled into the parking lot of the school and I dropped Malone off. "I'll be in, in a minute," I said, "I gotta park the car."

He got out and started walking into the entrance. I drove off and parked.

I saw the school's gossip group on the way there. They're not very fond of me and I don't know why. Hanae was the one who started it all. Her friends Kandi and Casandra are just as terrible. They all walk together and eat lunch together. They even gossip about each other. I knew exactly what would get under their skin, but I was saving that for another time.

I got out of my car, but someone stopped me, "Hey, Garret!"

I turned around to see who it was and it was Kandi. She was walking towards me. Just so she would leave me alone, I started to walk away from her.

"Get him, guys!" Kandi shouted as she pointed in my direction.

The group's boyfriends popped out of the bushes and started running towards me.

Their boyfriends also hate my guts. Kandi, Hanae, and Casandra would always run to them and 'cry' on their shoulders. They would tell them about how I 'picked on them' during class.

Darryl, Casandra's boyfriend, was the quarterback of the football team. He jumped out at me and tried to grabbed me. I barely dodged him.

Ben, Hanae's boyfriend was the sheriff's son. The sheriff would always give Hanae a pass instead disciplining her.

Shawn belong to Kandi. He was the famous actor duo, Rosalea and Camon Dales' son.

All three of them tried to pounce on me, but I dodged them all. The trio and their boyfriends looked upset when I snuck away from them. When they saw me enter the back of the school, they couldn't do anything, but hit me with a grim scowl.

I walked into the building and everyone was at their lockers, chatting it up with friends. I went to my locker and opened it. There was a neon yellow stick-not that read.

Greyson, you have been a very good person to me. I want you to know that I really like you. Can you help me out with something after school?

Your friend, Malone Dixon

I took the note and folded it. I put it in my pocket for safe-keeping. His handwriting was so neat and delicate. The fact that he wrote it by hand made my heart flutter. One thing about the note that confused me was that he wrote "your friend".
I was wondering if he considered me a friend or something more. I grabbed my backpack and headed to class.

Mrs. Gale wasn't here today. She must have really gotten fired. I looked around the classroom and no one seemed to be the least bit concerned. I looked to Jake's seat and he wasn't there. Santiago also was there. They must have been off doing the unspeakable, I thought.

A tall and powerful-looking man walked into the classroom and sat on the teachers' desk. He looked at the board and then looked at me. "What are you learning?" He said, "What has that treacherous woman been teaching you all?"

He sighed and rubbed his hand over his forehead. He stood up and started hitting down learning criteria on the board.