31

NSFW Warning!

(Ginny)

Last summer, I met Zander at the mall. "Hey," he said to me in an almost whisper-like voice, "Can I get your number?"

I recognized him from school, but I never thought that he would ever ask me for my number. "Sure." I said pulling out my contact info.

He smiled and said, "Thanks, we should go out some time."

He walked away. I panicked and rushed to the nearest bathroom. When I got in the stall, I squealed with excitement, "THE Zander Haste?"

He was a local singer that everyone was would go crazy over. He just started performing last year. After his first gig inside of a shanty bar, he started to receive a lot of brand deals. He was signed to a record label and he cashed out.

Now, he travels the country a good bit to perform concerts for his admirers.

He had so many people falling off of him. Why would he ask out someone like me? I mean, I DO have money, but I'm not known for it.

I went home and threw my shopping bags on the bed. I went to go take a shower and when I got out, I was greeted with a surprise. I got a call from Zander Haste.

I accepted the call and it opened to his face. The brightness of his phone made his light skin glow. He looked back at the phone with his brown eyes, "Sup, Ginny."

"Hi." I said nervously.

It was kind of awkward after he asked, "Did you just get out of the shower?"

It confused me. How did he know? "How'd you know I just took a shower?" I asked suspiciously.

"Because you're clad in only a towel and your hair is damp."

My face became flushed with embarrassment, "Oh. Silly me."

He chuckles, "Yeah, silly you."

It became even more awkward with silence. He decides to break the ice by asking, "What do you wanna do?"

"Um...I don't know," I said with a bleak tone, "Any ideas?"

"How about Dare?" He asked me with a smile.

"Sure."

He said, "So you'll give me a dare, first."

"Ok."

I thought about a good dare to give him. I finally got one and said, "I dare you to go run in circles outside shirtless."

He paused for a second, "Really?"

"Does it look like I'm joking?"

He sighed and took his shirt off. He walked through his house and through the front door. He made it outside and stood in the middle of the street. He said with a devilish smile, "This is for you, Ginny."

He spun and danced in circles out in the street. He went back inside and huffed, "Okay, now it's your turn."

He asked if I was ready and I nodded my head. He opened his mouth and said, "I dare you to call Pizza Hut and flirt with the employee o. The phone."

That was a crazy dare, but his sounded worse. I made him dance half naked in the street. It was only fair. I grabbed the house phone next to me and dialed the number. A guy picked up and said warmly, "This is Pizza Hut. How many i help you today?"

I looked back at my cellphone and Zander was sitting there, waiting on me to strarre flirting with the worker.

"Everything was crazy until I got on the phone with you, today." I said in my most flirtatious voice.

He chuckles and says, "Oh that's good. Would you like to order anything delivery or pick up?"

I shot my shot and said, "No delivery. I just wanna pick up you."

The guy stammered over the phone and I hung up. Zander clapped his hands and we both laughed hysterically. "Hell, that was funny!" He laughed.

We continued the game. Hours passed by and we got to the final two rounds. It was my turn to give him a dare. "I dare you to whip your length out." I said jokingly.

"Alright."

He pulled out his mass and flashed it at the camera. "Here, I'll even give you something to keep."

I received a ping on my phone. I opened messenger to see a clear picture of his mass. It was HUGE.

"Wow!" I said astonished.

"It's your turn." He said with a smirk.

I gulped and my self conscious kicked in, "What's the dare?"

"I dare you to show me what's under your towel."

It was only fair. He showed me his mass. I dropped the towel and let him see. He said, "Woah! Those are huge, girl!"

I took it as a compliment.

***

—Present Day—

(Malone)

I didn't go to school for a bit. I didn't want to see that bastard's face. Santiago broke several of my limbs and left me to suffer.

Greyson convinced me to go to therapy. I went there and the lady, Mrs. Gong, was super nice. Her presence was warm and welcoming.

She invited me inside of her rather comforting office. She had a mint and lavender candle lit in the corner. She wore a turtleneck sweater that added to her calm vibe.

"Have a seat, Mr. Dixon." She said as she pointed to the cushion chair across the coffee table.

There was rainforest sounds playing in the background of the room. It gave me a tropical feeling.

She asked, "Would you like any refreshments? Water or tea?"

I didn't want to be a burden so I responded, "No, that's okay."

She set her pen and her clipboard down on the coffee table and skimmed me. She looked me up and down and read me like a book. She looked at my body language and started talking, "How do your joints feel? Any pain?"

I know it'll take them a long time to heal. I could barely move. Greyson dropped me off here. This was like a rehabilitation. The whole point of this was to tell my brain that it was okay and that Santiago wasn't going to hurt me.

Before we left the party that night on Halloween, Santiago sat in my lap some bundles of cash. I guess he did this a some type of compensation for all the pain he has caused me.